How This Started (A/N)

This is just a short chapter of how I started writing this story!

So, it all started when I started reading Spirit Animals. My bus mate was reading it so I got interested and I added that to my reading list because I was still reading Warriors by Erin Hunter. (They're awesome check them out! Check out Spirit Animals as well!)

When I started reading it automatically became my favorite series. Best series I've ever read! (Warriors is awesome too but i'm talking about SA so ya)

And whenever I read a great movie or book, I started thinking of what would happen if me and my friends were in the book.

So yeah, those Ten Keepers are actually me and my friends. (You can guess which of the characters is me but i'm not answering) They aren't exactly the same as they are in real life like some of their personalities and their looks but i'm just pretending.

If you read my description in my profile, it says that i'm a cat named Griffin. (Lol) Well, I have a cat named Griffin and he gives me some ideas for stories but in real life i'm actually a girl. So i'm none of the boys in the stories, just so you know.

So whenever I couldn't sleep, I would always think of what would happen if me and my friends were in the story. When my friend RiceoBall, introduced me to this website, I just wrote this because I wanted to save it in here. 

So that's how I started writing The Ten Keepers and I hope you liked my story! If you did like it please vote, comment, and maybe a follow?

Btw, I made an interview story for my Ten Keepers story and so if you have any questions or, to make it more interesting, dares for my characters, then comment there. Also check out my other SA fan fiction, "Couple Moments" about sweet moments with SA characters.

Also check out my other stories if you liked this fan fiction!