Chapter Twenty Three

Draco p.o.v
Something is wrong with Harry. Every time I ask him if he is alright or tell him he can talk to me about anything he will get upset. I mean does he not love me? Does he not trust me?
I got out of bed and started to get ready for the day, but I felt fear and sadness come from Harry. I walked out in nothing but pants. "Harry you okay?" I asked.
He looked at me. "I'm fine." He said.
"Okay. Let's get ready for the day." I said and he got up as well.
"Harry I'm going to go talk to Snape. I'll meet you in the Great hall." I said and kissed his cheek.
"Okay." He said and walked away.
I ran to Snapes office just as he was walking out.
"Good morning Draco. What can I do for you?" He asked.
"Something wrong with Harry? Ever since yesterday he has been acting different. I don't know if he loves me anymore." I said, almost in tears.
"Don't worry Draco. I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding. Won't you feel it if he doesn't love you anymore?" Snape said.
I nodded. "There is something wrong. What do I do?" I asked.
"It's probably depression. The article and Ginny incident probably set it off." Snape said.
"But he seemed okay a day after it." I said.
"Probably a little, but the article just made it worse. I say don't leave him alone and keep him away from sharp objects. If you need anymore help, owl me or someone and don't leave him alone. I'll talk to Harry later." Snape said and I nodded.
"Thank you Snape." I said and ran off.
When I got to the Great Hall I saw that my owl is waiting for me with a letter from mother. I took the letter and saw Harry had two.
"Who's the letters from love?" I asked, sitting down and opening mine.
"Sirius." He said, pocketing them.
"Okay." I said and put food on both mine and Harry's plate because Harry has nothing on it.
"So how was your two's night?" Hermione asked.
"Good." Both me and Harry said together.

After breakfast we went to potions again and we went through the same routine. Harry zoning off and scratching his arm.
"Mr. Potter please see me after class. You are not in trouble." Snape said, walking by.
"Yes sir." Harry said.

Snape p.o.v after class.
Draco told Harry he will be waiting for him out side and Harry came up to me.
"Draco has told me you are acting strange. Does this have anything to do with the Ginny incident and Prophet?" I asked.
"Um... I don't want to talk professor." Harry said.
"Harry, Draco is worried about you. You need to tell some one. I can help. Draco was even worried that you don't love him." I added.
He looked upset. "I'm a horrible mate." He said.
"No your not. You are just going through something right now." I said.
"But still. I should have talked to him like he suggested." Harry said, crying a little more.
"It's okay. Here." I said, handing him a potion. "It's a anti depressed potion." I added.
He took it. "how much should I take a day?" He asked.
"A sip every morning should work." I answered.
"Thank you professor." He said.
"Go to your next class." I said.
He nodded and walked out.

Harry p.o.v
I can't believe I was making Draco think I don't love him. I thought he doesn't love me. What if he doesn't?
When I walked out Draco came over. "So what happened?" He asked.
I hugged him. "I'm sorry Draco." I said.
"For what? You have nothing to be sorry for." He said, hugging me back.
"Making you worry about me and making you think I don't love you." I said and I started to cry more.
"Hey its alright. I should be more upset. I had no faith in you." He said.
"Draco you do love me, right?" I asked.
"Of course. I will love you till the end. Merlin even after that." Draco said.
"I love you to." I said.
I still think I'm being a little to clingy.
"Let's go to our next class love." Draco said.
"Okay." I said.

After classes we went back to our dorm and started doing our home work.
Draco has me sitting in his lap and we are doing our work. "Harry. The ingredients for a potion is not Draco over and over." Draco said, laughing.
I looked at the paper and see that I have just written his name over and over.
"Sorry." I said, getting a new piece of paper.
"It's okay love." Draco said.
All day he has not let me out of his sight. He even tries to go inside our bathroom with me.
He then had me sit on the bed as he looked around the room. We are doing what we are doing now.
I started scratching my arm, so Draco moved my hand away. "Why are you scratching your wrist?" He asked, moving my hand.
"Nervous habit?" I said, or more like asked. Harry you don't have any Nervous habits." He said.
"I'm sorry." I said. He sighed and put me off his lap. Did I do somthing wrong?
"Harry please tell me what's wrong. Don't lie to me please." He said, holding my shoulders.
I shook my head. "It's stupid." I mumbled.
"Harry if it's bothering you then it is not stupid. Please talk to me." He sad. I can tell he is upset and worried.
I sighed and decided to tell him. "I think you don't love me." I said, then I ran into the bathroom.