Chapter Forty Two

Draco p.o.v
After checking Harry for cuts it is time for dinner.
So we went to eat and after that I took Harry to Snapes room.
I went back to the common room, wishing I could be there with Harry.
After a little bit, I could feel discomfort from Harry and lots of depression. My ring is burning up. I wanted to go, but Hermione told me there is nothing I could do. It's a part of occlumency. When I though that it was finally over, I ran all they way back. Harry walked out, pale and shaken. "Oh Harry. What happened? Did he hurt you? Do you want me to kill him?  I'll kill him." I said.
When I finished Harry spoke up. "I'm fine. Just had to relive some bad...Memories." He said,  his eyes tearing up.
"Hey its okay my dear Harry. Come here." I said and hugged him. He began crying against my chest. "I'm going to pick you up okay?" I said.
He nodded, so I picked him up bridle style and carried him back to the common room.
By the time we got there he was fast asleep.

When I walked in every one looked at us and instantly became silent, so they won't wake him up.
I took him up to our room and fell asleep with him cuddled to me.

Into the morning I gave him the potion after making sure that was it.
We then went to Breakfast, Harry skipping next to me and Ron making comments about how that is girly.
Though Harry would just laugh it off.
Then we sat down. "I have no clue why I dumped that potion out. I like being happy. Happy is much more nicer." He said.
"And I love having you happy." I said and kissed Harry's cheek.
Though for some reason I feel bad. Harry said that after going back to not taking the potion,  the happiness felt fake. Though really it's not. But it should be fine.
"So how was occlumency Harry?" Pansy asked.
Harry frowned for a second, but then smiled again. "It was fine. Just went back to some bad memories." He said.
"Would you like to talk about it?" Hermione asked.
"No." He said, frowning again.
"You don't have to if you don't want to." I said and hugged him to me.
He cuddled into my side, smiling.

In defense Mr Lupin asked Harry to stay behind and I made sure to glare at him. He just smiled at me.
So after defense Harry stayed behind and I walked out.

Harry p.o.v
Remus told me about occlumency and how else I could stop it.
I thanked him and walked back out to Draco. He hugged me and sniffed me.
"Draco? what are you doing?" I asked.
"Making sure that mut did not touch you or hurt you." He said.
When he finished inspecting me, he gave me a quick kiss and we went to our next class.

After classes we went to the library and I found as much books as I can about the depressing potion.
There is a potion that I can make the potion not effect me. Now if I could just make it without Draco knowing that would be great.
I looked over at the others and they all are hard at work. Hm. What if I trick Draco into making this potion.
"Draco can we make a potion together so you can teach me correctly how?" I asked.
"Sure Harry. What  do you want to make?" He asked, looking away from his work.
I slid the book I was reading over. "This was the first thing I flipped to." I said.
"Okay. Maybe tomorrow during our free time." Draco said, looking at it.
"Thank you Draco." I said and kissed his cheek.
He then turned my head and kissed my lips.
After we went back to our work.

The next day me and Draco went to the library and started making the potion. Snape kindly lent us the ingredients since Draco asked, saying that he is teaching me.
"So now just crush these into a powder like this. Now you try." He said.
I done as he said. Then we added them in.
Once finished, Draco told me that I can take the potion and empty it as he puts the ingredients away.
But as soon as he left I took all the  vials and began putting the potion in.
I finished and put them all in just as Draco came in. "You ready to go harry?" Draco asked.
"Yes." I said and happily skipped to his side.

At night after practice with Snape, I put all of the potion viles into my trunk as Draco slept. Tomorrow  after Draco gives me the potion, I just need to grab the vile, go to the bathroom and drink it. Then I'll be just fine.