Chapter Fifty Eight

Draco p.o.v
The next day I got up and got ready for the wedding since it's wedding day. I'll be meeting Harry at the Weasley's.

Once we got there I ran to Harry and hugged him. He hugged back. "I missed you so much." I said.
"I missed you to." He said into my neck.
We then helped set every thing up and made sure that everyone and everything is ready.
"Hey Draco." Blaise said as he came over with Ron.
"Hey Blaise and Ron." I replied.
Then Pansy and Hermione came over. "Hello ladies." I said.
"Hey Draco. What have you been up to?" Pansy said.
"Hello Draco." Hermione said.
"Well I have been good. I have just been missing my Harry." I said, hugging Harry to me.
"Well at least you two are together now." Hermione said.
"Yeah. I have been missing Draco." Harry said, moving impossibly closer to me.
"You two are just so cute together." Pansy said with a hand over her heart.
Then Luna came over. "Hello every one. I heard that there are nargles around. You better be careful." She said walked away.
"Okay. So is she like serious or something?" I said, wanting to know what the hell she means when she speaks.
"Who knows. I think we just need to deal with it." Blaise said.
"Come one kids. Let's go it's about to start!" My mom said. So we ran out to our seats and watched the wedding.

After the vows and such me and Harry began dancing together. Though Harry is really sheepish about it.
"Oh come on Harry you are very good at this. I mean Luna and her father look super foolish and there not worrying about it." I said indicating to the father and daughter waving  there hands around and moving in circles.
"But Draco. I'm not good at this." He said as we moved in our slow circles.
"Don't worry Harry. Your doing great. Now follow my lead. One two three-" I said over and over now going in more of a box motion and turned in slow circles. I also saw Hermione and Pansy standing in a corner, watching. Ron and Blaise dancing to, but not as elegantly as us.
"Your doing great Harry." I said and quit my counting as Harry leaned closer, resting his head in my chest. We slowed down with the music as I wrapped my arms around him just holding him and swaying while turning in slow circles.
"So after Hogwarts and every thing and we get married, where would you like the wedding at?" I asked Harry.
"I'm not sure. Maybe we can have the wedding here and do everything else at your manor." Harry replied.
"That sounds like a good plan." I said and kissed the top of his head.

After everything, I got permission to take Harry home with me and me and Harry went to my manor.

Harry p.o.v
Draco and me went up to his room and we got ready for the night since it's late. "So Harry are you ready to go to Hogwarts this year? I can't believe that it's our last year." Draco said as we got into bed and cuddled.
"Yeah. I'll miss it. It's was the first place I ever thought of as home." I said.
"Don't worry Harry. We will have our own home together." Draco said and kissed my forehead.
"Night Draco. Love you." I said.
"Love you to Harry." He replied.

The next day we got up and got ready for the day. We went down to breakfast and ate what the elf prepared. Then the owl came and gave us our Hogwarts letters.
"Hey Harry I'm head boy this year." Draco said.
"I'm still Quidditch captain. Also good job Draco." I said.
"Good job to you to Harry." He said, smiling.
"Oh good you have your letters. I guess we will need to go back to Diagon ally to get your supplies." Mrs Malfoy said.
So after we ate we flooed to Diagon ally and saw Hermione, Ron, Blaise,and Pansy getting their supplies.
We ran over. "Hey everyone." Draco said.
"Hey Draco. Hey Harry. How was your night?" Hermione said.
"Good. Yours?" I asked.
"Good. Could have been better." Hermione answerd.
We then began our shopping.
After shopping we stopped at the leaky cauldron and ate lunch. "Have any of you visited Voldemort?" I asked.
"No. Do you think we should?" Pansy asked.
"I don't know. I mean he does think of us as freinds." I said.
"Well if we do what's the harm in it? And what's the harm in not?" Draco asked.
"Well I think that it would be nice of us to go visit if he thinks of us as friends." Hermione said.
"Yes let's go meet the man that has tried countless times to kill Harry." Ron said.
"But he does not know that." I said.
"Well then I guess tomorrow we can go see him." Hermione said.
So that is our plan. Tomorrow we will go see Voldemort.