Chapter Thirty Three

And now the moment you have all been waiting for..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Draco p.ov
"Remus lupin." Dumbledore said.
Every one that remembered him clapped as Mr. Lupin walked in. Harry looked ecstatic.
I glared at him because I should make Harry that happy. "Now may you all start your classes and fill your minds with the information you all seek." Dumbledore said, dismissing us.
We walked out and went to our classes. After, Harry wanted to go for a walk alone and I let him go. Even though I didn't want to. I worked with Hermione and Ron for an hour and then Harry came back. He was okay.
"Anything interesting happen Harry?" I said, pulling him onto my lap.
"I saw Luna and she told me about the things I saw pulling the carriages." He said.
"Good for you Harry. What are they?" I asked as Hermione,Ron, Blaise, and Pansy seem to not believe him.
"Threstles. They only show up to people who have seen death." Harry said sadly.
"I see. So that must be why we can't see them." I said, nodding. Harry has saw Cedric die last year and we have never seen it.
"Yea. Wonder why I did not see them in the first place. I mean I must have seen my parents die." He said, cuddling into me more.
"Maybe you were to young or you weren't paying attention." Hermione said. Blaise and Pansy came in and sat down.
"Where have you two been?" Ron said, changing the conversation.
"Talking to Remus and ran into some Slytherins who wanted to fight us." Blaise answered.
"That doesn't sound fun." I said.
Harry fell asleep in my lap. "Well harry is asleep and it's almost curfew, so how about we do the same." Hermione said.
We agreed and we went to our rooms.

The next morning Harry is having a night mare. I shook him awake and he shot up and clung onto me. "Hey Harry. Are you okay?" I said.
"I'm fine. Sorry I woke you." He sniffled.
"It's okay. It's almost time to get up anyway." I said and we got ready for the day.

After classes I took Harry to the room of requirement. I don't know why we are calling it that, but we are.
I made it all nice with a fire, a cozy couch with a coffee table, and a room that will be a bed room.
"Why are we here?" Harry asked.
"Well it's the beginning of the weekend so I want to spend some alone time with my boyfreind." I said and sat him on the couch.
We drank hot chocolate and talked.
After we finished them I looked at Harry in the eyes, then I leaned in to kiss him. He leaned in and closed the gap quickly.
I licked his lips, wanting entrance, which he gave. I explored every crevasse.
I pulled away and started to nip and kiss his neck. "Harry how far do you want me to go?" I asked and started to play with the hem of his shirt.

Harry p.o.v
I'm feeling fearless right now. "All the way." I said and I kissed his neck.
He got up, pulling me with him. He took us over to the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, climbing on top of me. He smiled at me then closed his eyes. "What are you doing?" I said. "I'm savoring this moment." He whispered. I waited, but he just stayed at that position for what felt like forever and actually was only 30 seconds. I poked my head up and kissed him. He opened his eyes as I layed my head back down. "Damn." He said.
"What?" I replied.
"That was amazing. Do it again." Draco said. I chuckled for a moment, then he smashed his face into mine with his tongue down my throat. It felt good feeling him inside of me, but I couldn't wait for the rest to come. He, calmly, unzipped my pants and started pulling them down. We stopped kissing and quickly got my pants off and he kissed me again. He grabbed me and put me against the bed frame. I took his belt off and unzipped his pants. He moaned as I slowly put my hands in his pants. "How about we just take everything off?" He said. I nodded and he quickly took his pants off and fell on top of me. He started kissing my neck and I could feel his hands slowly going down my body. I felt him exploring the valley that was my body. After he got to the middle of my valley I could feel the inside of his mouth surrounding everything. He was doing a blow job.
It felt so good as he played around with me. I couldn't help myself, so I started moaning and he stopped and started kissing my neck. He slowly went up to my mouth and kissed me. Then he put his right hand next to my head and his left hand on my penis and squeezed. I moaned and groaned. "Yes." I whispered to Draco. He smiled and continued. I didn't want to feel like a doll, being played with, so I used my hands to feel him. I felt his neck and chest. It was strong, yet, fragile. Like glass. He smiled and stared at me. He looked right through me. I wanted him to feel the same, but I could see it in his eyes. He wanted more. I got up and layed on my stomach and he layed on top of me.
I could feel him penetrating my wall and busting in like an army taking over a city. He was inside of me and he started moving. It felt amazing with him on top. He went so fast that he went in deeper and I moaned. He kept going and I grabbed onto the pillow because he was doing it so hard.  He stopped after awhile. "I'm tired. I think it's time we go to sleep." I nodded, then rolled over and instantly fell asleep.