Chapter 2} A warning.

Hello Mina~San! I'm in the middle of writers block--yay! Anyway I'm trying to make this sound like the actual show and it would be awesome if I got some feedback about what I'm doing wrong or right!

Please enjoy!

(≧∇≦)(^o^) (≧∇≦)

NaLu4Lyfe
☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️

Lucy is currently at the Guild sitting alone at one of the round tables; reading.

While Erza enjoys her Fantasia cake Natsu and Gray are already at each other's throats.

God those two, interrupting my meal.

Erza steps in between them pausing her special cake time. She puts on an irritated look at slams her hand and each of their faces--separating them.

"You two are lazy, fools do something productive unlike fighting." Gray and Natsu both step away from Erza going their opposite ways.

Natsu walks toward Lucy, Happy quickly following him after chatting with Carla.

"Hey Luce!"

Lucy doesn't look up from her book. "Hey Natsu."

"You look lonely." Happy says as both him and Natsu sit next to the celestial mage.
She vastly sighs. "Levy is on a job with team shadow gear...and your just...Natsu."

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?!" Natsu says in defence.

"Nothing..." She mutters under her breath.

"Wanna go on a job?" He scoots closer to her leaving her with a very slight blush.

"Why not, but aren't you tired from last nights job?" Lucy was surely tired of jobs almost everyday lately.

"It'll just be me you, and Happy. It won't take long." And of course Happy is the cock blocker in this group.

She sighs once more before the author gets lazy and jump cuts. "Alright Natsu, your pick."

(^o^)Lazy jump cut!\(^o^)

The job Natsu ripped off the board was fairly simple. It was a small reward, in a small town for a small task.

The task was to capture the illusive massive humming bird chopping down all the wood in Phoenix valley. At first the three laughed at the idea of a huge bird terrorizing the town.

Since the valley of town was so far away Natsu and Lucy had to take two half hour trains to get there.

And they were already boarding the first.

"Again, why can't Wendy come along?" Natsu whines as he slowly steps on and quickly gets motion sickness.

"I told you Natsu, the Troia spell won't work not even for a minute after the amount of times you used it." Lucy replies sweat dropping as she drags her sick partner to an empty train seat.

Lucy continues about Natsu's motion sickness to pass the time. "I mean, why don't you get sick on Igneel or Happy?"

Natsu just groans once more and mumbles.

Lucy gives up on him and lest him get rest while Happy is drifting.

She takes in a sharp breathe as the train passes her old home. Scratch that old nightmare.

Natsu attempts to wake up. "Luce what's wrong, your heart beat increased a lot." Lucy just remembered Natsu was sitting on her lap and by guessing he has a sixth dragon sense or something.

"And you got that weird slime stuff you get when you scared or nervous." Happy adds.

Lucy is quickly offended and yells back at Happy informing its sweat.

Natsu then passed out leaving Happy to fall asleep too.

(^∇^)Two half hour train rides later(^∇^)

"Finally!!"  Natsu barges out the last train and literally kisses the stone ground.

"God, Natsu stop your making a scene."
Lucy's says looking around at all the staring faces at the Phoenix train station.

"It's not my fault I miss the ground so damn much." Natsu says finally getting up and regaining balance.

"We should hurry before its dark, according to the man or woman who sent the request the hummingbird comes at day and it's almost evening."

"Well where does she or he live?"

Lucy checks the paper which held the request once more. "Says here the pleader lives on the outskirts of town near the woods."

They both look south; the direction of the closest forested area. And it wasn't to far luckily. About a fifteen minute walk.

"Great opportunity to look around!" Lucy says fascinated by the new & fresh surroundings.

Natsu starts walking along with her as she checks out little shops and booths.
"And your the one who said hurry up."

Phoenix valley was simply beautiful. On the edge of the town area were redwood trees and pines, and the town itself was built on a tiny valley hence it name. The paths were made of colourful stone and the houses reminded them both of Magnolias in a way but much more cozier.

Finally the three including the blue exceed made it to the outskirts and off the bat spotted a log cabin.

Outside was a man, yet still go far to see much details.

But as the got closer then could defiantly tell it was a young man sitting on his wooden porch.

The man had reddish orangey hair and a memorable beard.....hold on.

It was the exact same guy as the guy who needed help with the crooks. Although the never caught it name.

"Look it's the same dude from yesterday's job." Natsu says coolly pointing to his figure.

"Odd." Lucy didn't like that man one bit. He was way to off, asking only her her last and first name. Not to mention his creepy staring.

Natsu didn't like him much either. The side of Natsu that came out when he was around him was jealously and overprotective boyfriend mode.

"It's you again!" Lucy exclaims in awe when they finally come face to face with this familiar man.

He chuckles, nods and explains the job more thoroughly. "I'm vacationing here, I got here late last night after you left and then took notice...to a woodpecker five times its normal size chomping away at the side of my house.

Natsu, Lucy and Happy look to their right to see a huge chunk taken out of the abode.

"I see, once we capture this giant bird we'll bring him back to the...animal shelter after we collect the reward of 40,000 j" Lucy sums up reading her keys.

"I'm all fired up!"

Happy sprouts his angelic wings . "Aye sir!"

Before they leave the man whispers something into Lucy's ear casting a spell so not even Natsu can eavesdrop.

Why'd he do that? Natsu wonders.

"A warning for you, Lady Heartfilia. Return to Jude or see your Guild suffer."

Lucy freezes by the mentioning of her last name.

Who is this guy?