Chapter 11} You belong with Fairy Tail!

Hello Minna~San! Welcome to another chapter of the truth and yeah. If you don't skip this part I'll give you cookies :3

Jk I'm broke.

Enjoy though!~

NaLu4Lyfe

✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮

"We're here to take a Lu~Chan back!"

I look to see a familiar blunette and three others intrude the tedious dinner.

I was about to let tears of joy spill out but instead tears of sadness. I had a gun pointed at me and I was like a sitting duck waiting to die.

"YOU FOUR FAIRY FLIES SHUT UP OR I SHOOT!" Hibiki demand his finger brushing the trigger lightly.

Everyone other then me and Hibiki are confused at the sudden outburst, the family terrified.

"M-Minna behind m-me." I mutter my head hung low on the brink of freaking out.

Hibiki's mother gasps in horror as she takes a look and sees her son holding a gun to an innocent girl.

"LET LUCY GO!" Wendy stubbornly yells stressed at the situation.

"Leave and never come back..then I'll think about it." He smirks tightening his grip on the gun.

We both now stand so everyone can see. Ichiya instantly took the side of Fairy Tail. Freed, Levy, Wendy and Panther Lilly shocked to see an old comrade here.

"Honey biscuits put the gun down for your family's sake." The mother says trying to sooth Hibiki.

"That's it I'll call the magic police!" The perverted uncle randomly shouts about to grab his phone lacrima.

"Touch the phone, she dies." Hibki bluntly says.

The uncle and everyone else including me raise our hands in the air as a surrender.

How the hell did a friendly family dinner end up like this?

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

The first waiter who gave them their starting course also known as Larry walks in to serve a second round of drinks when he sees this odd scene.

(Poor Larry)

Luckily Larry never really cared for Hibki and he didn't notice Larry watching this, so the waiter reached for the home phone lacrima.

To call the ice cream shop 'cause he forgot to order earlier!

Jk he called the police like a normal person.

The magic police would be there in around six minutes so it was the waiters job to make sure no one got killed in that time.

"EVERY ONE STAY BACK AND LEAVE!" Hibiki yells like a mad man.

"I'LL GET MY-" he's about to continue when he and everyone else hears a door burst open.

"Magic Police put your weapons down and your hands up!" A police officer demands as she points the gun right at Hibiki's head.

Hesitantly he drops the gun and let's go of Lucy who goes running off to hug her comrades.

"Who called the police?" The perverted uncle asks showing he didn't.

The waiter comes out of the shadows like a badass and shows the phone lacrima answering the uncles question.

"Arigato!" Lucy says to the waiter as a thanks.

The parents were to overwhelmed with shock that tears were every where. Tears of sadness that their sons a criminal and relief that he never fired the said gun.

"Let's go back home!" Wendy says as she grabs Lucy's hand.

"But wait minna what if Natsu's still mad at me.." Lucy protests stopping for a second.

"This team was put my Cana's cards do you know how much he wanted to come save you?" Freed adds kind of convincing Lucy.

"NaLu moment..." Panther Lilly coughs but apparently the blonde mage didn't quite hear that.

"Oh shoot we got here fast by flying but now with a plus one guess we'll have to walk..." Levy whines after all walking through two towns to get to another isn't really pleasant.

Before the five make it out the window Itchiya says a farewell by "sniffing our perfumes" well after that another goodbye is bestowed upon us and that was Hibiki's.

"I'LL GET MY REVENGE AND DESTROY FAIRY TAIL!" He shouts at the five as he's put in magic disable handcuffs.

The group ignores the useless threat and are already among the path of Orchard Fields.

It's basically a wheat farm mostly on the right and some orchards here and there with a path way at the side letting the visitors enter and exit.

According to Levy just outside is the small and poor town of Dandelion hills which is a town laid on hills filled with dandelions hence the name and the second and last town to pass through is the Lilac cove a town founded by an Earth magic user who covered the town with Lilacs and the town having a very modern feel.

Lastly they arrive in Magnolia where Fairy Tail stands waiting for them to return even though they may be late since its already dark out and they were supposed to be there by morning.

"Could we set up camp at least?" Wendy asks as their midway trough the fields.

Freed shakes his head. "Without those supplies we're hopeless."

"Just have to wait till we get to Dandelion hills." Panther Lilly adds.

"At least we're almost out the Field."