Chapter 5} Somethings not right...

Hello Minna~San!

I made this as weird, odd and funny as I can...

Enjoy~

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

NaLu4Lyfe

☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️

A metal clank is heard on the cold floor.

A blonde head looks up from her sitting position and sees a food tray in front of her.

Her own father was treating her like a prisoner, and the wedding was tonight.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Ever since Lucy's vanishing Natsu hasn't been exactly the same. He still won't give up the conspiracy of Lucy lying.

There was nothing he could do about it, he had no idea where she was.

"Hey Natsu want something to eat?" A concerned Mira asks while Natsu actually uses his brain while he sits on top of the bar.

Natsu shakes his head.

"What's wrong?" She pushes father leaning into the conversation.

"Lucy's gone..."

No reply. Natsu had his back to her, but now he turns to see no Mira.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"NALU NALU NALU!"

Mira then runs into a random object, she slips but keeps fangirling.

Natsu hears muffles of a single loud voice coming from the kitchen door.

Then a huge bang.

"What's going on in there?" Natsu asks himself rhetorically.

But Cana, who's on the other side of the bar stealing Whiskey answers his question.

"She *hic* said she has important screaming to *hic* and left in that room." Cana drunkly says pointing to the same kitchen door, whiskey bottle in hand.

Mira then steps out dusting of invisible dirt of her pinkish red dress.

"*Ahem* I'm sorry, I had to yawn...." Mira says and then gives Natsu advice.

"You wanna find Lucy, correct?"

Natsu just hesitates then nods, his head resting on the palm of his hand.

"Use your dragon sense." Mira sighs tapping her nose with her index finger.

"...right...." Natsu stares at her blankly. "Well what am I waiting for!" He jumps in the air and heads out the Guild ignoring Gray's insults on the way.

Dense Natsu...

"OKAY EVERYONE START BETTING!!"

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Natsu runs through the whole town of Magnolia tracing the faint of Lucy's Strawberry and Vanilla scent.

He adored that scent~

The second he picked up his scent he'd knew she was faraway to he dragged Happy along with him instead of taking a train of such.

"Happy I need your wings, and fly exactly west that should do it." Natsu demands at the edge of the lively town.

"Aye, sir!" Happy replies picking up Natsu by his vest and doing exactly what he was ordered to do.

"We're coming Lucy/Lushee!" They both say in unison as they head of into the valleys that mix perfectly with the setting sun.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

The blonde mage head perks up out of nowhere after just drifting off.

Somethings off...

I feel hope.

Just then Jude enters the cell room.

"Ah, in a half an hour my precious daughter will get ready to be wedded to a wealthy family!" He chimes, a wicked grin spread across his face.

Lucy just gives him the death stare for awhile.

"I can see that I'm precious to you." Lucy implies pointing out she's in a damp cell getting forced to marry a man for money.

She could definitely tell.

"Is it...your time of the month? You seem a little cranky, who wouldn't want to marry a handsome young, rich man?"

Lucy lunges at her father but is held back by the chains around her wrists.

"I don't wanna marry a man I don't love, and the one I do love will save me." Lucy spits back firmly.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Mira drops a glass pitcher about to serve Wakaba a drink.

My NaLu senses are tingling...

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Jude just smirks.

"Yeah, good luck no one knows where you are." With that he walks away.

"Why would Lucy be here?" Natsu states blankly at a huge mansion, and that's were the scent ends--well past the sealed gate it does.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" The flames are directed to the metal gate.

Unfortunately it takes no effect.

{I HAD TO ADD THIS IN IM SORRY...}

"Well there's only one thing to do.." Natsu mumbles to himself.

Happy's eyes go wide with horror.

"NATZU YOU WOULDNT!" Happy exclaims.

Natsu nods in defeat.....

"Gajeel, I chose you!" Natsu throws a poke ball at the gate and Gajeel comes out.

"Use your metal bending attack!" Natsu says pointing at the metal gate. Natsu is now suddenly shown wearing an Ash at and Happy's on his shoulder acting as a Pikachu.

The metal breaks and Natsu's free to break in.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

{Kay back to all seriousness I just had to get that out of my system}

Just as Lucy's about to lose all hope in herself and in her Nakamas the wall automatically breaks revealing a familiar Pyro.

"N-Natsu..." Lucy manages to choke out. She's in complete and utter shock.

Natsu's childish side kicks in. "Ha! Im right, I knew something was off!"