Chapter 8} Wedding Crashers

Hello Minna~San!

Welcome to another chapter of this book, I'm working on the first chapter of Identity Online which I'm looking forward to publishing :)

Gomen, it's a little bit of a short chapter.

Also I made up some wedding stuff in there :/

Enjoy~

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

NaLu4Lyfe

☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️

The music starts playing and Lucy's feet go on autopilot, being dragged by her demanding father.

Lucy tries to suppress a smile but truly inside she was screaming with fear.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Happy lands dropping Natsu right at the doors across the gate, which they should've thought of sooner.

Pff choosing Gajeel wasn't the smartest choice.

He bursts through the mansion walls and can hear the faint music playing. Wedding music

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

The priest starts. "Do you Hibiki, Lucy promise to love each other for the rest of eternity, a strong trust bond and have each other till the end of time.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Natsu continues running through the one thousand halls the mansion has to get to one targeted room.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

"I do." Hibiki says holding Lucy's hand in such passion, the feeling wasn't mutual.

The priest turns to Lucy. "And do you Lucy Heartfilia take Hibiki to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Lucy throat goes dry. Of course she wanted to say no and elope but her father would do the same thing over and over again.

"I-"

All of a sudden a big noise is heard and heat fills the room.

Natsu....

Lucy's eyes swell up, she's to happy to care about anything.

"I object!"

Gasps and murmurs are heard from the crowd. But Jude glares at the Pyro.

"We don't have time for this continue!" Jude yells at the priest.

The priest clears his throat. "If that man has a romantic relationship, she can't marry Hibki, that of course if she agrees to stay with the pink haired guy." The priest explains.

But we aren't together... Lucy thought so herself

"Yep Lucy Heartfilia is my fiancé!" Natsu declares.

Lucy's shocked not at the fact of the fiancé thing the fact that he figured it out...

"Is this true Lucy?" The priest questions.

Lucy hesitantly but slowly nods.

"Do you forfeit this marriage?"

She nods once more running to Natsu.

Jude just stares at them angrily steam pouring out his ears as the two head back to Fairy Tail

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

"Arigato Natsu." She whispers to him as Happy struggles to carry both of them.

He doesn't say a word, just looks away.

You could tell he was pretty pissed she lied to him twice on a serious matter, she knew his past why couldn't she trust him with hers?

Lucy just sighs and also looks away.

Happy couldn't feel more uncomfortable he was literally stuck in the middle of a one sided conversation.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

"Hey you guys are back!" The entire Guild waves. But most can sense tension, some a little taken back my Lucy's origin still.

Gajeel tries to break the awkwardness and silence.

"Oi, Natsu the first time..how'd you get through the gate?" He asks curious if it even was a dream.

Natsu scratches the back of his neck. "I used a Pokemon, Gajeel..."

Gajeel's eyes go wide and she shakes Natsu holding him by the shoulders.

"THAT WAS SCARY!!!!! DONT DO THAT!!" Gajeel yells with sadness.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

"So Lucy Heartfilia..." Natsu starts as the sit at a booth.

She stays silent and looks down in guilt.

"Gomen.." Was all she could say.

"Please forgive me..." She continues playing with her finger, something she does when she's nervous.

The whole Guild but Natsu yells; "LUCY/LOVE RIVAL/ LUSHEE/ LU~CHAN/ BUNNY GIRL WE FORGIVE YOU!"

Lucy's eyes threaten to spill tears of joy.

But Natsu hasn't spoken.

[??? P.O.V]

I was so close... So close.

It'd make me rich and have a hot wife.

I was sure she was single.

I'll have my revenge...

Lucy Heartfilia.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Lucy looks down ashamed, Natsu still hasn't answered, it seems as if he was in deep thought.

He finally decided.

"I-"