Chapter 1

*Becky's POV*
I woke up at about 7 a.m., and Julie was still asleep. I decided not to wake her considering the fact that neither of us had gotten any sleep at all. The last thing I need is a grumpy girlfriend on one of the last days of downtime we have before the Olympics. I went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee, and sat down at the kitchen table opening messages I had gotten overnight.

About 20 minutes later, I heard light footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around to see a still sleepy Julie wearing a Nike Pro sports bra and Victoria's Secret sweatpants wandering to the table to sit next to me. She sat down, yawned and stretched, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You still look tired, why don't you go back to sleep?" I asked her.

"Noooo, I want to be with you," Julie replied, lifting her head from my shoulder.

She smiled, which soon turned into one of her adorable giggles that I loved more than anything in the world.

She leaned over and pressed her soft lips against mine, and I moaned quietly as she stroked my hair.

She broke the kiss, and went to make breakfast.

"What do you feel like eating?" she asked me, digging through the pantry trying to find a somewhat appetizing breakfast food.

"I honestly don't care, I'm not that hungry. It's up to you," I replied, taking another sip of coffee.

Julie pulled a mug out of a cabinet and made herself a cup of coffee too. I moved from the kitchen table to the livingroom couch, where Julie quickly joined me. She put her coffee on the coffee table and switched on the TV.

I wrapped my arm around her broad shoulders, and she turned on her side and laid her head on my chest. Soon enough, she was back asleep, so I put up the footrest of the recliner and fell asleep, too.