Chapter 5

*5:30 p.m*

Julie got out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom to find her girlfriend wearing a short black dress showing off her muscular legs. She walked over to the closet and dug through it until she found a pair of black heels.

"Damn, babe," Julie commented, walking towards the closet to find her outfit.

Becky laughed, and put on her shoes.

Julie picked out a light blue dress and white heels, and curled her hair.

"Damn, babe," Becky said, and Julie laughed and blushed.

They walked out of the apartment and got into Julie's white Cadillac.

"I'll text Hope and ask her if she's left yet," Julie told Becky, buckling her seatbelt.

Becky started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Hope and Carli are almost there, about 5 minutes away," Julie said.

"Tell her we're just leaving now, so we'll be there in about 15 minutes," Becky responded without looking away from the road.

When they got to the restaurant, Becky got out and opened the door for Julie. She put her arm around Julie's shoulder as they walked in, and met up with Hope and Carli. They were sitting on a couch waiting to be shown to a seat.

After about 15 minutes, a table was available for them. As they got up to go to the table, Julie felt an arm hold her back.