Chapter 2

*Julie's POV*
When I woke up from my "nap" it was about 10:30. I reached across a sleeping Becky for my phone which was by now fully charged. I turned it on and got a notification for a text from Hope.

Hope: I'm with Carli today and we don't have much to do. Maybe all of us could go somewhere?

I replied:

Sure, Becky's still sleeping, but I'll ask her when she wakes up.

I put my phone back down, and snuggled with Becky. I turned on the TV to a rerun of our game against South Africa. As the commentators rambled on about things that weren't even going on in the game, I got bored and put on the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Soon enough, Becky woke up and wrapped me tighter.

"There really isn't anything you love more than Grey's, is there?" Becky asked, a faint smile appearing on her face.

"Well, I love you ALMOST as much as I love Grey's," I replied, flashing a smile.

Becky giggled.

"Okay now we all know that's not true. You stopped watching the show for 2 months after George O'Malley died. I'm pretty sure we all know who your number one is." Becky said, grinning.

"You caught me," I put my hands in the air and shrugged.

Becky laughed, reaching over for the remote to turn the volume up.

"Hope wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go anywhere with her and Carli today since they don't have much to do."

"Sure, what does she have in mind?"

"I don't know, I'll ask her." I unlocked my phone and texted Hope.

What do you have in mind? Becky and I are down for whatever.

I got up and went to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator. When I came back, Becky was laying all across the couch, purposely leaving me no place to sit except for the rock hard chair my mother bought for our housewarming gift.

"And where would you like me to sit? The roof?" I asked playfully.

I climbed on top of her, my head on her chest, out feet intertwined. She put her arms around me and held me tight. I picked up my head and kissed her lightly,  and she kissed me back, harder. She wrapped her hands around my waist, and I put my hands around her face.

We were soon interrupted by a knock at the door. I walked to it and looked through the peep hole. I gasped, turned and looked worriedly at Becky, who was looking at me, her eyes rushing me to tell her who it is.