Fun Facts

Hey people. I'm going to be telling y'all some fun facts about me because obviously you don't know enough. Just because I wanted too. Okay let's go.

I speak some Spanish around the house and sometimes other places. Just normal things like Madre, Padre, baño, gracias. And then I also say pollo instead of chicken, sala instead of living room, arroz instead of rice, and lots of other stuff.

I was born in New Jersey and lived there for two years. Then my family moved to Pennsylvania where we live to this day. My Dad was raised in California, my oldest sister in Chicago, my middle sister in Maryland, and my mom in Pennsylvania. So that's kind of cool.

I have tons of Australian cousins. My mom's sister married an Australian man so I have a lot of family from there. I also have some cousins in California.

My parents put together have been to every livable continent in the world. Meanwhile the only time I've been out of t country was when I visited Canada when I was 2.

I have been taking piano lessons since I was 5 years old. So I've been playing for almost 9 years. I also took the flute for three years.

I am allergic to any type of animal that sheds. This is weird because I have a dog. I developed this allergy after my first dog, Leo died. My dad found out I was not allergic to weimaraners when my dad saw one out on the street and told me to go pet it to see if my allergies would act up. And try didn't. That's why we got my dog Abbey.

I have serious asthma. From the ages of 3-8 I had to go to the hospital each year always in the winter for asthma attacks. I remember my first asthma attack in full detail. I might tell that story later.

I can name every role I've ever had in plays. In kindergarten in a school play I was a jailbird. In first grade I was a who in seussical. In second grade I was a pilgrim in the Thanksgiving play and Mary in some religious play. In third grade I was a piece of mail in Flat Stanley. In fifth grade I was Oompa Loompa #1 in Willy Wonka. Sixth grade I was an apostle/soloist in Godspell. I was also a soloist and featured dancer in an original play. Seventh grade I was Flounder in The Little Mermaid. I am also a T-Rex in The Dinosaur Musical.

I am the field hockey goalie on my school field hockey team and have been since fifth grade. This year we won the Region Championships and were second place in the Archdiocesan finals.

I have played soccer since I was three. I started off on a father daughter team. And then I have been playing travel soccer since I was seven.

If you asked me about my heritage you would be surprised. I am not Italian, Irish, or English. I am actually Slovakian, Swiss, Polish, and German.

My favorite kids show of all time was Blues Clues. I had a Blues Clues themed party when I was four and it was my favorite thing ever.

My two biggest fears are Barbie and Dora. They scare the poop out of me.

I swear a lot in real life. The reason I don't swear on here is because there are kids that could be reading my things. But yeah I swear a lot.

Those are some of my fun facts. Hope you got to learn a bit more about me.