Starved Until Perfection (5SOS Cashton)

Ashton's P.O.V.

I woke up with a killer headache. I guess I shouldn't have drunk so much last night. I look over to see the time. Seven o' clock, I groaned while getting up to take a shower. "Ashton?" I here a voice say. I look over to see Calum standing in the doorway of my room. "You okay? You didn't come home until late last night, and I was worried." he said. I smiled, "I'm fine." I said. Calum gave me a smile in return before going down stairs to make breakfast. To tell the truth I don't know why I ran off last night. I was getting emotionally "unstable". I took my shower and got ready for the day. I went down to see Calum cooking, and Luke and Michael watching the television. "Good morning, guys." I said happily as I went to get some water to drink. "You seem happy." Luke said. My smile faltered a little bit. I've had depression for years now, and I always get uncomfortable when someone says I seem happy because I'm not. I looked to see what Calum was cooking, bacon and eggs, not bad. I haven't eaten a proper meal for a few days. I decided to have a piece of bacon and a little bit of eggs. "Is that all you want? You can have some more." Calum said whilst looking at the TV. "I'm sure, I'm just not very hungry in the mornings." I said before taking a seat at the table. I ate slowly while looking at my phone. It felt like I had a knot in my stomach. Since I haven't had very much to eat lately, my stomach doesn't seem to like me eating now. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up everything that was in my stomach, even if it wasn't that much. I felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see Calum with a worried look on his face. "Are you okay? I think you're sick. We should stay in today." Calum said still rubbing circles on my back. "It's fine. I can stay home alone." I said to him wiping my mouth on a towel. "I'll stay with you." Calum said helping me up. "You don't have to. There's not much to do." I said grabbing a mint from a drawer. "Well, I'm staying whether you like it or not." Calum insisted. This is why I love Calum, he's so stubborn sometimes, and yes you heard me, I'm in-love with Calum. He will never love me back though, but a boy can dream, right?

"Hey! Wanna go to the mall?" Luke asked. "Nah, I'm going to stay here and watch Ashton. He's sick." Calum said as he played with my hair. "Okay. We'll be back in a couple hours." Michael said walking out the door. I was close to falling to sleep when Calum picked me up and took me upstairs. Calum may be small, but he's strong. Calum tucked me into bed and gave me a small kiss on the top of my head. "Hope you get better soon, call me when you wake up." he said quietly, and I simply nodded. Calum left, and I was alone again. I took out my computer and got on Twitter. After a few minutes of reading the notifications, I teared up. Hundreds of tweets telling me that I'm fat, ugly, gay, and not talented. When Calum came up, he found me with tears running down my face curled up in a ball. Calum ran over to me and sat me up. "What happened, Ashton? Are you hurt?" he asked me, and I just pointed to my laptop on the floor. Calum read a few tweets before turning to me. "Don't listen to them, Ashton. You're beautiful." he said as he held me to his chest. Calum stayed with me until I fell asleep before going down to the kitchen. 

I woke up a while later, and Luke and Michael were back. "You okay, Ashton?" Luke said looking at me. "Calum tweeted about it." he added. "What did he say?" I asked Luke. "He just said lay off the hate on you because it was really getting to you." Luke replied. I just nodded. I checked the time and decided to go for a walk. "Anyone want to come take a walk with me?" I asked the three boys who were watching TV. "I will." Luke said getting up. I saw Calum's eyes, and they seem to flash, jealousy? Why would he be jealous?