Chapter 4

Sorry it's been awhile, I've been working on my other story recently. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Calum's P.O.V.

I woke up early today just like any other day to make breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the lights, to my surprise, I saw Luke standing there watching TV with an apron on and a chef's hat. "What are you doing? I thought you said you can't cook." I said as Luke looked at me and smiled. "I never said I couldn't cook, I just don't like to." he replied flipping over a pancake on the stove. "And you're cooking today because?" I asked sitting down at the table. "I felt like it." he said getting some plates out. "I'm going to go get the newspaper." I stated getting up and putting some slippers on. 

The weather was warm with a nice breeze. I better enjoy the weather now because it's suppose to start getting cooler next week. I went out to the mail box and grabbed the newspaper while heading back inside. "Anything good?" Luke asked once I entered the kitchen putting the paper on the table. "No not really, I wanna do the crossword though." I said grabbing a pencil. "Hand me the Jumble then." Luke said putting some food onto a plate. It was kind of a tradition for Luke and I to do the crossword and Jumble. We would usually fight on who's doing what, but we both decided that the person who got the paper would get first pick. 

"Here you go Calum" Luke said handing me a plate of pancakes and eggs. "Thanks." I said sipping some of my orange juice. "Morning guys!" Ashton said coming down the stairs jumping over the last four steps. "Hey Ashton, why are you up so early?" I asked checking the time. Usually, Ashton wouldn't be down for another hour and a half. "I don't know. Maybe it's because I actually got some sleep last night." Ashton said sending a smile over to me. 

"So what are we going to do today?" Ashton asked plopping down next to me. "I think we should go to the park today, but not until later on." I said as Ashton nodded his head while playing on his phone. 

"Ashton, are you going to eat?" I asked giving him a stern look. He glanced over me and back at the plate in front of him before sighing and taking a bite. "Only for you." he whispered as I smiled knowing the effect I had on him. I watched as Ashton finished as much as he could before standing up. "We should go to the park now." Ashton said grabbing his coat. "Right behind you." I replied also putting on my jacket and beanie. 

We walked in silence on the way to the park. It wasn't an awkward silence, more like a comfortable one. There were a few fans stopped us along the way, but we didn't really mind the extra company. "Are you two dating?" one of the girls asked motioning between us. I shook my head and laughed, "No we aren't. But wouldn't we make a cute couple." I said joking while hugging Ashton as he just blushed. "You two should really get together. I totally ship Cashton." the girl said before walking off with her friend. 

"That was interesting." Ashton said laughing once the girls were gone. "I know right, but she ships us." I said giving him a cheesy smile. "That would be interesting if we did date each other, you know? I mean think about it, what would the fans think? Would they still ship people even if it does end up happening? I don't know, I'm just thinking." he rambled. "That would be interesting." I replied putting my hands in my pockets as a gust of cold air blew into us. 

We didn't say anything more until we reached  the park. "So, Ashton?" I asked as he looked up at me to continue. "About what those girls said. I've been thinking, and I wanted to know if you would like to be my boy friend?" I said looking at Ashton who just smiled and hugged me. "Of course I'll be your boy friend." he replied. "Great, let's go on the swings. I'll race you." I said before darting off to the swings with Ashton close behind.

Sorry it took so long, I'm going to try and update this story more for you guys :)