Chapter 3

Sorry it's been awhile. I've had some stuff to work on outside of wattpad. Hope you enjoy chapter three :)

Ashton's P.O.V.

I followed Calum as he took me to the car. "Where are we going?" I asked him as he started up the car and backed out of our driveway. "I was thinking a carnival, if that's okay with you." Calum said with his eyes on the road. "That's fine." I replied staring out of the window looking at the tree leaves that are just starting to loose their color.

It was about a half hour later when we reached the carnival. "Where do you wanna go first?" Calum asked me while I stared at the rides in awe. "Let's go there." I said as I pointed to a big rollercoaster. "Really? I'm not so sure." Calum said with a worried look on his face, he was scared. "C'mon let's go. It will be fun." I told him as I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the ride. We got our tickets and sat right in the front seats. We put the safety bar down and looked at each other. I had an excited look on my face, while Calum looked like he was going to throw up. "This is going to be fun!" I told him as the ride started.

"See, it wasn't that bad." I said to Calum as I helped him get out of the ride. "Uh huh." he replied with a grumpy look on his face. "Awww. Is someone upset?" I said in a baby voice while I pinched his cheeks. "No." he said with a pout. "You can choose what ride we go on next. How about that?" I said to Calum as his face lit up. Let's go on that ride." he said as he pointed to a water slide. "But we're going to get soaked." I exclaimed. "You said I could choose the next ride." Calum said pouting again. "Fine, let's go." I said sighing. 

Calum dragged me to the water slide and got in line. I watched as the little boat thing raced down the slope, making everyone get soaking wet. I sighed, "What's wrong, Ashton?" Calum asked. "We're going to get soaked." I said. "Yep." he said smiling at me. I shook my head, "Now I know not to let you choose the rides." I said as Calum just shrugged his shoulders. The ride was fun besides the fact that we got absolutely soaked head to toe.

"I'm getting tired." Calum said after we rode a few more rides. "Yeah, I am too. Let's go home then." I said following Calum out of the carnival. "Well I had fun today." Calum said once we reached the car. "Same besides the fact that tea cup ride almost made me throw up." I said laughing. "That was funny." Calum said smiling as I turned on the radio. We drove in silence until we reached our house. "C'mon Calum, let's go see what Luke and Michael messed up while we were gone." I said as Calum laughed. 

We entered the front door to see Luke passed out on the couch, and Michael playing video games. "Hi guys!" Calum said throwing a pillow at the two other boys. "Hey! You're messing me up!" Michael exclaimed as Luke stirred. "C'mon Luke wake up." I said shaking him awake. "What do you want?" he asked once he was awake. I shrugged my shoulders, "Time to go to bed." I said pulling him off the couch. Luke groaned and headed upstairs almost tripping on the last step. "Michael we're going to bed." Calum said as we headed upstairs to our own rooms. 

"I had fun today." I told Calum in the hallway. "So did I." Calum said smiling at me. "I'll see you tomorrow. Get some rest." I said heading off to my room. "You too." he replied as he went into his own. I stared up at the ceiling playing back today. Calum and I had some nice bonding time, I guess you could say. I smiled, today was a good day.

Sorry it's been awhile. Been a little busy. Hope you enjoyed :). If you did vote/comment/follow please