Chapter 7

Written on my phone again. Hope you guys are enjoying this story :).

Ashton's P.O.V.

"You, want a dog?" Luke asked looking at me with an eyebrow raised. I nodded, "I want to take it for walks and care for it and give it love." I replied as Calum came up and put an arm around my shoulder. "Ketchup needs a friend." he said as Luke laughed. "Let them get a dog." Michael called from another room. "Well if everyone thinks you should get a dog, go for it." Luke said as I grinned. "Great, I'm going to go to the humane society and look right now!" I said grabbing my things and running out of the house to my car.

"Hi, how may I help you?" the lady at the humane society asked. "I'm looking for a puppy to adopt." I said as she nodded and led me into a room. "Here are all of the puppies that are currently available for adoption. If you think you found the one let me know." the lady said before walking out of the room.

I was sorta overwhelmed with all of the cute puppies. I just wanted to take them all home. Although there was this one puppy that stood out for me. It was a small chocolate lab with the cutest eyes ever. "I'm going to name you French Fry, so Ketchup can be your best friend." I said rubbing the puppy's ears. "I would like to adopt this puppy." I said to the women who was standing outside of the room I was in. "Oh, great! Come with me and after you fill some paper work out you can take him home." the lady said after I showed her the puppy.

About an hour later I was walking home with a puppy walking next to me. "Guys! I got a puppy!" I yelled as the boys snapped their heads in my direction. "Awww! It's adorable!" Calum yelled jumping out of his seat to come and pet the dog. "He's name is French Fry." I stated proudly. "Oh great! I'll go get Ketchup!" Luke screamed in excitment before running off to go get Ketchup.

"You like that don't you?" I laughed as French Fry's leg was shaking up and down when I pet him. French Fry was very excited, he kept running up and down the stairs. I'll definitely have to take him for a walk. "He's excited for Ketchup I see." Luke said entering the room with Ketchup in his hands. "Ketchup, this is French Fry. French Fry, this is Ketchup." I said introducing the two, trying not to laugh. "You guys are going to be best friends." I hear Michael said from his spot on the couch. We all laugh and watch as French Fry runs around and barks at the white dog. 

That night, I was alone in my room with French Fry curled up next to my chest. He was letting off a small snore which I found absolutely adorable. I pat his head three times before rotating around to lie on my back. It took awhile, but I finally fell asleep to the sound of the wind from outside. 

Sorry it took awhile and it's short. I've been kind of stressed out recently from things from my personal life, and I'm just kind of confused at the moment. I'll try to update more, but with everything going on I don't know. Sorry again, hope you are enjoying it. Love you guys :) Thanks for reading