Chapter 8

Thank you guys for being patient. I lost motivation for both of my stories, but I hope to get back into writing them after taking this little hiatus or whatever you want to call it. Anyway I was wondering what you guys would think if I started a new story. Maybe not 5SOS related but like 1D or ATL or any really. So I guess comment what you think. I think it would be a good way for me to start writing more and stuff so yeah. Sorry for this long intro thingy. Hope you enjoy :).

~

"Hey Calum?" I asked to the body lying next to me. "Yeah." He replied with a slight groan. "How long have you been in my bed?" I chuckled as the boy's eyes grew large in realization before softening again. "I guess I thought it was my bed, sorry." Calum said with a small smirk on his lips. "I call bullshit but okay. I'm going to get up and take a quick shower." I announced, earning a groan from the younger boy. "Brush your teeth too. I mean, unless you don't want any of my kisses." Calum mumbled as he tangled himself into the blanket. "Right back at you." I retorted before heading into the bathroom.

~

"So, just to clear some things up. That picture of me and Ashton 'kissing' is fake. It's photoshopped. Besides, I think Ashton has already found some-" "Luke you bastard" I heard Calum say as Luke's hand rushes up and covers his mouth. "Sorry guys, that was supposed to be a secret." Luke said as he kept his eyes on the ground. "Starting a live stream without me? Rude." I said sitting down next to Calum. "Sorry Ash, you were taking too long of a shower." Michael replied as he watched from the couch. "So whatcha guys talking about?" I asked. "Just clearing some things up, and announcements." Luke replied watching the chat. "Hmm. What kind of announcements?" Michael asked hinting for Luke to cut to the point. "We're releasing a self titled album. Which the studio version of Good Girls (Are Bad Girls That Haven't Been Caught) will be on. So keep you're eyes open for more announcements including release date and our next tour." Calum cut in. "Well there you have it, I guess we'll talk to you guys lat-" "God Dammit Luke, you're just out of it today. We will be having a meet and greet tomorrow at the mall from 10-12. We hope to see you there." Michael shouted before ending the live stream.

"Gosh Luke, spilling too much and now not enough." I said making a tsking noise. "Hey! It's not my fault I didn't get enough sleep last night." Luke protested. "Should have gone to bed sooner." I replied as Luke rolled his eyes. "Pst. Calum. Let's go take a walk and maybe, just maybe get something for a snack." I suggested. "Sure. I'm hoping for that snack though." Calum said before grabbing his jacket. "See you later." I called back to Michael and Luke, and without waiting for a reply, Calum and I were out the door.