Chapter 5

Once again, slow update, sorry. If you haven't read my A/N on my other story Who Should I Choose, please do. It's just summaries of upcoming stories, and which one I should put up first is up to you guys so yeah. Hope you enjoy chapter five :).

Calum's P.O.V.

"C'mon Ashton. Why do you have to be so fast?" I whined as I was bent over at the waist with my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. "Gotta learn that you can't beat me in a running race." Ashton said not even panting. "I just don't understand. I even got a head start, and you still beat me." I mumbled sitting on one of the swings next to Ashton. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you next time." Ashton snickered as I stuck my tongue out at him.

Ashton and I talked for a good hour or so before deciding it's time to head back. We basically talked about the band and how we can improve. "So, uh, Calum. I was thinking about this for awhile, and I'm not sure if you feel the same way, but will you be my boy friend?" Ashton asked out of nowhere while we were walking back to our house. I stopped in my tracks and stared at Ashton's eyes searching to see if he was serious, of course he was. Why wouldn't he be? "Sure." I said as Ashton's smile grew.

"I think the boys wouldn't care. I mean, they joke around all the time." I said as I unlocked the front door to our house. "Hey guys! Do we have some news for you." I said taking hold of Ashton's hand as Luke and Michael looked at us. "Lemme guess, You're dating?" Michael asked raising an eyebrow as Ashton blushed and nodded. "I knew it! You owe me ten bucks. Hand them over Clifford." Luke shouted jumping up and holding out his hand to Michael who sighed and gave Luke the money.

"We made a bet on how long it would take you two to get together, and Luke here won." Michael said after seeing our confused looks. "Well okay. But how did you guess we were gay?" Ashton asked. "Because I'm that awesome." Luke said proudly with his hands on his hips. "Since when did you become the sass master? That's Louis's job." I joked as we all laughed. 

"Well, I'm happy they accept us." Ashton said standing in the doorway of my room. "Yeah, I'm surprised they actually bet on us too, like wow." I replied motioning Ashton to come closer. "Would you like to stay here with me tonight?" I asked as Ashton nodded. "C'mon, let's go to bed. I'm tired." I said pulling the covers over the two of us. 

So I updated. If you haven't checked the author's note on Who Should I Choose, please do :) Sorry it's short, kinda been busy