Chapter 17

It was Friday and Mikey asked me to go to pick Susan up with him so I did. It was really weird because most parents that saw and greeted Mikey asked him if I was Pete. He replied saying I was the babysitter. I guess that saying he knew me because my boyfriend is his brother who is in prison and I met him there wasn't the most appropiated thing to do.
When the kids starting to go with their parents and Susan saw me, she got really excited.
"Uncle Frankie is here!!" She screamed before running to me and hugging me.
"Hey, I'm happy to see you too!" I laughed.
"Daddy, is Uncle Frankie having lunch with us?" She asked Mikey.
"Yes and, you know what? He's gonna spend the whole day with you!" He replied and Susan hugged his father while thanking him.

Their house wasn't really far so we went on feet. In fact, they lived in a small flat apartment: two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, a living room and a small balcony. I guessed Mikey moved here after the wedding incident with no intention of having his own family.
"Nice house. Small but cute, just like me." I joked.
"Thank you." He laughed. "I hope you like spaghetti cause that's what I was planning on doing for lunch."
"Yeah, of course. If you need help-" I offered myself, since Pete wasn't home.
"No, it's okay, don't worry. You can go to the living room with Susan, I'll let you know when the food is ready." I nodded and sat on the couch.
"Susan?" The girl wasn't in the living room.
"One moment!" And after that she came to where I was with a crown in her head and another one in her hands. "This is for you, we're gonna play princesses. I'll be princess Susie and you'll be princess Frankie, okay?"
"Sounds cool!" I smiled.
"Susan, no games before lunch, we're gonna eat soon" Mikey said from the kitchen.
"But we're just using the crowns." She pouted.
"Okay but nothing else." Her dad demanded.

After like 10 minutes of royal talk with "Princess Susie" we were called for lunch. When we finished, we played princesses again while Mikey washed the dishes. We "had tea" in her room, which seemed like a real castle. Even though it wasn't that big, it was really well decorated and it looked amazing.
"Susan, honey, do you wanna go to the park with Uncle Frank?" Mikey suggested.
"Yeeesss!!" She screamed. "Princess Frankie, do you want to go to my magic garden?" She asked me, continuing the game.
"Sure!"

The three of us went to the park. People kept giving me weird looks and, at first I didn't understand why, but then I remembered I was wearing the crown. As if they had never seen a princess with a pennis. (A/N: It is already midnight and my crazy time is starting because I am laughing so hard right now idk why so sorry in advance of what may come)
I felt like I was a kid again. But happier. Because I would've never been allowed to do this as a child but now I didn't give a fuck what people could think.
Unless they were the parents of Susan's friends.
"Lindsaaayyy!!!" Susan scream as she ran to another little girl. I walked to where they were. "Lindsay, this is my Uncle Frank, also known as Princess Frankie." She said pointing at me.
"Hi!" I said smiling. The girl smiled back shyly. "Susan, do you wanna play princesses with her now? Uncle Frank is gonna have a break and talk do dad now, okay?" She nodded. I gave her back the crown and walked to Mikey.
"Hello." I greeted him and the woman who was with him.
"Hey, Frank, this is Kristin, Lindsay's mum."
"Nice to meet you." She shook my hand. "To be honest, at first I thought you were a pederst when I saw you running around with Susan." She laughed. "I've never seen you before, right?"
"Erm, no, I don't think so, it's my first time babysitting." I lied. I shouldn't tell her about Gerard.
"He's an old friend." Mikey explained. "He came here a few weeks ago and he got along really well with Susan, so now he might look after her from time to time."