Cocoon

I'm biting my bottom lip so that I don't do the completely off-putting thing that I desperately need to do. Laugh. God, I need to laugh so fucking bad. But I also need Ross to keep doing what he;s doing and laughing might make him stop and God knows I was not going to risk that happening. But his hair is tickling my chin. But he's also trailing his lips down my neck, his teeth catching lightly on my skin. But jesus, my chin is so damn ticklish!

I let out a sudden snort and Ross immediately pulls back, almost jumping to the other side of the couch. I almost whine at the sudden loss of contact and restrain myself from pulling him back over to me. I only stop when I see his face. It's flushed and pink and his dark hair is sticking up awkwardly. He's also panting, heavily.

"Sorry," he mumbles, running his hand through his hair and making it even messier. "I'm going too fast, aren't I? We can stop if you want. It's just...I've...I've never done anything like this before and I actually have no fucking clue what I'm doing and-"

I cut him off by reconnecting our lips and he responds eagerly, wrapping his hands around my neck and pulling me impossibly closer. He does this nice thing with his hands where he places his palms at the base of my neck and wraps his fingers around my shoulders. It feels like he's pushing and pulling at the same time.

We haven't done anything beyond kissing yet (although I'd call kissing me in front of a fucking audience something far beyond just kissing) but I haven't really wanted to do anything more. His warm mouth against my skin feels better than anything I've ever experienced. I could just sit here, between his legs, and kiss him all night until our mouths got tired and our lips were puffy and sore. I want to die kissing him, and it's a hungry and selfish thought, but I really don't care. He's mine now. I've got him right where I want him.

I push gently at his chest until he is pressed into the cushions below us and I lean over him, resting on my hands and knees. He tentatively moves one of the hands resting on my neck to my hip and my stomach flips crazily, beating frantically like it has a pulse of its own. After a moment of just looking at each other, listening to one another's nervous, fluttering breaths, Ross tugs at the front of my sweater but I don't budge. His dark eyes narrow in confusion and he raises an eyebrow at me, wondering what kind of game I'm playing. I tilt my head slowly towards his then jerk it away again when he tries to reach me with his mouth. Ross grins and shakes his head slightly. Not a chance, he's thinking, but I know better. So I wait. I wait for him to give in and reach all the way up to me just so he can kiss me. I'm almost positive I can wait longer than him. I held of kissing him for so long, of course I can wait some more. My eyes flicker all over his face, half disguised by the flickering of the fluorescent light above us. I'm close enough to see that he has a light dusting of freckles all across his nose and upper cheeks, tiny little skin stars. I want to kiss each one. Both of his hands are now resting on my hips and he begins to rub circles into them with his thumbs, pushing right into my hip bones and making my arms feel weak.

"That's not fair," I whisper, my head unconsciously lowering. Ross opens his mouth as if to reply but seems to change his mind at the last minute. He meets me in the middle. 

A/N
 God, I'm so sorry this is so miserably short! Just wanted a bit of #Rella fluff. Or should it be #Stoss ? Lmao they both sound awful! 

Anyway, I'm starting Uni next week to do creative writing!!! I'm so excited because I was convinced that I wasn't even going to be able to go to college this year so everything has been pretty hectic the past few weeks. That's my excuse for the lack of effort put into this haha. Hopefully there is about three chapters left! 

thanks for reading! xx