Titania Erza Scarlet

'All i need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as i can have the strength to do that, I don't care if i'm weaker that everyone else in the world'

'Moving on doesnt mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept whats happened and continue living'

'But we're aalive, aren't we? We don't have any magic power, but we're alive! We have the strength to overcome the weakness and the fear! That's what it means to be alive!'

'i wonder how long...how long will i remain anchored to this harbor known as battle?'

'if you find people's suffering something to laugh at, then you've still a long ways off from the top'

'hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie'

'A flower can't choose the place where it blooms and a child cant choose the parents he's born to'

'take it, that courage you have locked in your heart. Awaken it, wipe your tears, be strong and use that courage'

'i wish i could go back to my childhood. it went by so quickly i feel like it was robbed from me'

'when life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger'

'a strong person is not the one who doesnt cry. a strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again'

'we dont die for our friends, we live for them'

'being alive...is a sign of strength!'

'but what's important isnt the magic, its the heart of the weilder who uses it'

'bury the pain of losing your loved ones...into the arms of your friends'

'we'd rather die than abandon our comrade!!!'

'it is always sad to part with those whom you love, but your companions will help you bear that sadness'

'