Memories

***Two Years Ago***

"Ace stop please I can't see!"

"That's the point Luna just keep your eyes closed and keep following me."

Ace loved reading about werewolves he said that an Alpha's mate is called a Luna she was the one that kept the pack strong and united. Since that day that was his name to me I was his Luna.

"Open your eyes" he said excited at me.
"Umm hi Henry what are you doing here?" I was so confused Henry was a tattoo artist that did all of Ace's tatts.

"Remember how I promised to always be yours and I got my tatt of the wolf and the moon."

"Yeah it was me and you, but that still doesn't explain what Henry is doing here." I said confused.

"He's here to do yours. You promised you'd always be my Luna so I want you to have it on you as well. What do you say? Will you have my mark?"

"Yes Ace, I'll get it." I said smiling at him

***1 hour later***

"All done" Henry said handing me some tat wax for the aftercare of my tattoo. "You know what to do with it. Bye guys!"

"Luna I did something bad I'm probably gana be gone a long time if the cops catch me." he said with his eyes red as he kissed my shoulder blade around my very first tattoo.

"Remember this always yours and alway mine thats what this means I have to go now before they find me I'll try to call you but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I lov-" he got cut off by the cops barging into his house.

They dropped him down to the floor and pinned him down I could see the pain in his eyes.

"No! Stop he didn't do anything please! Leave him alone!" I pleaded as I began to cry and a cop held me back as they took Ace from my life.

He didn't even finish what he was going to say. I plummeted down to the floor unable to stop crying.

"Sweetheart he's going to jail for attempt of murder he'll be gone a long time come. I'll give you a ride home."

"No your wrong! He didn't do anything just let me go!" I manage to get out of his grip and ran outside.

The cops had just put Ace in the car. I ran towards him. I saw him through the window of the car and I began to hit it with all my strength.

"Ace what's going on! Please let him go!" I scream frantically as I watched the cops get into the car and turn it on.

"I love you Luna always yours and always mine remeber that!"

I watched as the cop car pulled away from the house. He was gone. The only person I loved was gone.

I collapsed on the grass and cried until the cops came to take me home.

This is the tattoo:

(edited 9/11/16 12:25 a

(edited 9/11/16 12:25 a.m)

New word count 512