Luna

****Ace's POV****

Shit! I have to go to school!

I walk out my house and get into the garage what car should I take today. Ah yes my R8! I slip into the car and dash of to school full speed.

As I park my car in my usual space I see Alex getting off her bike. Fuck she looks hot today! She removed her helmet letting her hair fall, then she removes the black leather jacket she's wearing and I could see all her back with the red shirt she's wearing. Then the tattoo catched my attention. I thought she had removed it since I haven't seen it before. My Luna she still has our mark. I think as I touch my ribs where my mark is.

I walk out of my car trying to catch up to her when I see her talking to the pretty boy. He gives her a big smile I step closer without being noticed so I could hear their conversation.

"So are you coming with me to the party tomorrow?"

"Sure Chase just for a while parties aren't my thing."

"Great I promise as soon as you say the word we'll be out of their."

They smiled at each other for a few minutes then she turned around to her locker and he stared at her mark.

"I've never notices this tattoo." he said trying to touch it but she moved away making sure he didn't touch it.

That's right baby no one can touch our mark but me!

"Yeah it's my mark its... Its very s-speacial to me...... I'm sorry I'll talk to you later Chase." she said with her eyes filled with tears.

She ran off and I know exactly where she went but should I follow? I've made her life he'll since I got out, could she possibly want to see me right now?

****Alex POV***

The memories of Ace came crashing into my mind when Chase tried to touch my mark I had to get out of there as soon as I could. I put my jacket on and my helmet and got on my bike. I spead off as fast as I could.

Remeber always yours and always mine.

Your my Luna for forever.

His words won't stop crossing through my mind so I accelerate trying to leave them behind me

Soon enough I reach my speacial place. A great water fall away from everyone in the middle of the woods. As soon as I saw the place empty I began to cry as all the feelings I locked away came crashing onto my mind.

I got my headphones out of my pocket and blasted 'What hurts the most' and I layed on the grass next to the water. I felt so much pain I always knew he did bad things but never towards me, never anything like what he does to me now.

Suddenly I felt someone try to touch my mark and I moved quickly. I pulled my headphones out of my ears and saw Ace sitting there next to me.

"Please leave Ace I can't do this right now" I said as I whipped my tears off my face.

"You still have it. Our mark."

"No I don't. Now leave!" I yelled at him crying even harder.

"Stop lying to me I saw what happened at school!" he said while moving my hair off my mark and planted a kiss on it.

"Why are you here Ace? Why do you care?" he didnt answer all he did was pull his shirt off exposing his mark giving me a small sad smile.

After long silence he finally said "You'll always be my Luna. Always mine and always yours."

"That's bullshit Ace and you know it! You don't love me you never have! All you have done since you came back is hurt me! I waited for you holding on to empty promises!...... You destroyed me completely"

I got up and ran off to my bike while hearing Ace call my name the entire time telling me to come back.

No not anymore! I'm done with you Ace! I'm so done!

*************

Unknown POV:

"Yes boss. She'll be there on Friday Chase already convinced her."

"Great it's time I pay a visit to my Princess!" with that the line went dead.

Poor brat she doesn't know how bad she fucked up.

She sold her soul to the devil and then tried to run instead of paying.

Big fucken mistake Princess!

********************

Hey guys!
I'm still working on this story for some new idea's I have going on hopefully they make the story more clear and more interesting for you guys.

(edited 9/11/16 12:43 a.m)

New word count 793