Dark Paradise

Unknown POV

After catching Alex and taking her with me to a safe place outside the city. Luring Ace here will be easy that's if he truly loves the brat.

I tied her up to a chair and waited for her to wake up. For the mean while it's time to mess with Ace a little.

I grabbed Alex's phone and decided to text him from there.

Me: Hello Ace. Guess what I have with me I think you'll find it very interesting what I could find while trying to get you.

Almost immediately I got a reply a very very angry reply.

Ace: If you hurt her I'll kill you. I'll cut your balls off and shove them down your fucking throat!! Let her go NOW!!

Me: Wait for instructions and you can come and get her yourself. How does that sound loverboy.

With that said and not waiting for a reply I turned off the phone and tossed it on the table. As I did that I saw Alex began to wake up so I made my way towards her.

"Good Morning sunshine! Welcome back!" I said enthusiastically.

"What the fuck is this let me go Ryder!"

"No can do Princess! See Avery saw everything that happened yesterday and he heard evrything too. Yeah he isn't very happy about all of it so he needs to go bye bye permanently."

"No leave him out of this Ryder just please don't do this! Kill me just let him live please Ryder."

I could see her tears begin to fall not that I cared. Killing Ace and letting her live was a sure death for me. They both needed to be gone.

"Let me tell you a story you see your little boyfriend took everything from me. He wanted to play with the big boys. He killed my wife. Now I'll take everything from him. Your going to die for his sins. Sorry princess."

I picked up the phone to call Ace to give further instructions when Avery stormed in.

"What the hell is this Ryder! Why she fucken tied up?!!"

"Using her to lure Ace here so I can finish the job at hand. She wont cooperate because she loves him so next best option I tied her the fuck down!" I hissed angrily at him.

"Avery please let him live. A life for a life take me instead of him please!" she yelled and cried all at once.

Avery looked at me then her then back to me and gave me an insane smirk.

"Kill him don't hurt her. When your done bring her home and lock her up in her room." then began to walk out and as soon as he got to the door he turned back and said "Ryder she better be intact when she's back or I'll make sure you pay for it." and with that he was gone.

I waited until the next day to call Ace. When I called him I waited long enough for him to track the call so he could come to me.

"Wake up Princess. Loverboy will be here soon." I shook her so she'd wake up and began to untie her and pick her up.

About an hour later I heard noise coming from the outside of the warehouse. I knew he had arrived so I put tape over her mouth and held her arm with my other my other hand I held a gun to her back.

"Let her go now!" a heard a voice coming from the door in front of us.

"Ace nice of you to join us. See this is gana go down like this. Your gana walk outside with me and I'm gana kill you. Then she goes back to her king it's simple honestly."

"And if I don't what are you gana do Ryder."

"Kill her right here right infront of you."

"Luna remember that time we were fighting and I tought you about balance and the strength of your punch and then you fell on me an-"

"What are you playing at Ace stop the talking and do as I say!"

As I moved the gun from her back to point it to Ace the little bitch hit me then kicked me right in the groin and took my gun.

"Say bye bye Ryder!"

I pulled out another gun from my waistband and shot her clean in the heart. I could hear Ace screaming cursing at me as she fell to the ground. I got up from the ground and pointing my gun at him not letting him get close to her.

"I told you easy way or hard way. You chose this."

"I love you Alexandra. You're my Luna my life my everything! If you die then my life has no more meaning. Just shot Ryder cus if you don't and she dies I'll make sure you die a slow and painful death!"

He kneeled beside her lifeless corpse and held her hand. Tears began to fall from his eyes.

"An eye for an eye Ace! You took my everything my life no longer has meaning since you took her from me. Now you feel what I felt and now you'll die by my hand."

I aimed my gun to his head as he held her in his arms.

I pulled the trigger watched as he fell beside her. He layed next to her slowly dying while holding her. Even in death he's lucky. Even in death he has the one thing I dont. Love.