Avery

"No I-I know you. That isn't you it can't be you Luna" he said with a disappointed look in his eyes.

We looked at each other and he got closer to me as close as he always got he wrapped his arms around me. He pressed his forehead against mine "say it say your mine say you love me Alex"
"I'm yours I've always been yours I lo" I got cut off my gun shots and someone barging into my house. I saw Austin Carter Ryder and..... Chase?

Carter and Chase took Ace and Ryder held me back. "Ryder let go! Let him go Carter please just take me! Please let him go!" as I pleaded I saw Avery walk through the door and come towards me

"You'll come with me now or say bye bye to wolf boy!" he said putting a gun to Ace's head to make me rush my choice.

"See princess if you would of just gone to the party with Chase this wouldn't be happening." Avery smirked and gripped his gun tighter.

"Kill me just do it kill me but let her go Avery!" Ace yelled at him but Aver hit him with the gun in the head and he passed out.

"You alwas did had a mouth on you kid" Avery spoke in a hushed tone while looking at Ace's limb body.

"Ace wake up!! Ace please wake up!! Ryder let me go now or I swear I'll kill you! Ace can you hear me please wake up wake up now!!" Everything was crashing on me I felt so much pain then Ryder let me go.

I ran to Ace that was on the floor bleeding from his head.

"Ace plase wake up! Please! Don't don't leave me alone again!!" I cried out a plea hoping he'd wake up.

"Carter Austin take him to the safe house Chase go get ready and Ryder pick her up put her in the car. It's time to go princess we don't have much time. So do I kill him or will you come with me?"

"Let's go" I said calmly but filled with anger towards him.

"Great.... See this can all go smoothly if you just cooperate just like the good old days."

"Fuck off Avery! Let's go I don't have time for this shit!" I spit his name out as if it were acid but all he did was chuckle at my disgust for him.

I made my way to the dark Range Rover knowing that one is his. I slide in the back seat and grab some files that are in the back seat while Avery slides in beside me.

I read through the file and realize it's Ace's crimal record. Everything he's ever done here infront of me in black and white.

"Don't look so surprised princess you know I do my homework before I try anything..... and let me tell you something this.... boy isn't worthy of you..... he'll betray you to save his own ass."

"Can it "Boss" I'm here for a job not for you to give a shit who I fuck or not....."

"Indeed you are my Princess but mark my words he will betray you as soon as he gets a chance to."

After that we rode in silance the entire way but all my thoughts were on Ace.

Would he betray me?

Does he even love me?

Does he still believe I turned him into the cops?

I hope your ok Ace..... I really need you right now my love.

(edited 9/11/16 10:31 a.m)

New word count 604