Ryder

{6 years ago}

Ryder's POV

"Come on my love we have to go now" I said to my beautiful wife Elizabeth.

I saw her walking down the stairs of our apartment. Her tan skin looked beautiful with her dark long curly hajr laying on it. She wore a white dress with an opening on the side of her right leg. She looked beautiful.

I looked her in her perfectly grey eyes so full of life and joy. She was my everything.

"Baby have I ever told you how beautiful you are."

"Stop being ridiculous Ryder lets go your boss won't be happy at out tardiness."

As she reached the bottom of the stairs I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips. As we pulled away I heard the front door being knocked down. I immediately pushed Elizabeth behind me. I saw 5 guys their faces covered with skii masks.

"Hello Ryder. Long time no see my friend and hello there beautiful I could have some fun with you-"

"Leave her the fuck out of this what do you want! Who the fuck are you!"

"You see I'm an old friend and you owe me alot of money,but I think it'll make due with her."

Two guy came and took Elizabeth from me and the others dropped me to the ground I could hear her screaming.

"Kill him and leave me the girl I'll have some fun with her."

He walked away towards where they took her. One of the guys picked me up and I began to fight them all off. I got hold of a gun and killed them all.

I ran up the stairs and got to the room where they had Elizabeth tied to a bed bleeding out her dress was cut and she was beat up.

"You see my boy it always hurts more to hurt the woman you love than to kill you. Always remember that. This poor fuck has to watch his girl die after what we did to her." a maniacal laugh escaped his lips and they both removed their masks.

One was a young boy the other was Enrique he was the leader of our rival gang. I killed his daughter.

"Ace finish her off" with that said the boy picked up a gun and shot Elizabeth in the head.

Everything came rushing down on me. She was dead my beautiful wife was dead and I couldn't protect her. She was gone now.

I felt a pain on my head and everything began to go dark. Thr last thing I saw was the face of the boy who killed my wife.

I will find him and he will pay...

He'll feel this pain I swear he will my love.....