Celebration

hey guys , so sorry I haven't been active. I just started my new job and its 10 hour shifts Monday-Fridays, uggggh I am so tired...... anyways !!!! here is the next chapter before the last one then epilogue. It will be long to make up for the time I've been gone! sorry if its bad , I will be updating, I'm just letting you guys know I am not dead, alive ... barley but alive. love you guys <3

Harry's pov

Louis' and mine 1 year came quickly than expected. It felt like a blink and BAM! it was our anniversary and Louis was leaving my dorm early , telling me to shower and "make myself pretty" for tonight, leaving a couple 100 bills to go to the spa and do whatever I want until 5 pm. He said he had a big thing planned and I had to wear the outfit he laid out consisting of a bright blue button down, my tightest black skinny jeans , maybe or maybe not adding his favourite lingerie underwear, if it does no one had to know but Louis and I.

I had been doing a few shots here and there with Adidas and got some clothes for free, Louis had come to a few when he could get away from work. We had a hard time seeing each other but Louis said not to worry about that because in the end we will always be beside each other. He's such a sap.

I wanted to spend the day with him but Louis said he had to go check on things for tonight to make it special for me. From the Louis I met over a year ago to present day , he had done a one-eighty, he is more focused on me than he ever was. He is constantly saying I love you and showing it not just saying it.

He would bring flowers home , ask me about my day, he loved to take me shopping and was fulling supporting me quitting being a stripper and going for modelling. Louis just wanted me happy and he's perfect. I couldn't love him more. Honestly I believed he was the one I had been waiting for all my life, I just hoped he felt the same about me as I was with him.

It had been the best year of my life, we had been supporting each other with any decision we wanted. Example being when I went to my boss at the strip club to tell him I was leaving.

A week prior

"Harry if you shake anymore you'll become you're own vibrator" Louis laughed as we were parked outside the club.

"I can't help it! It might just be stripping and shit but the people who work with me are my family! They have always been there for me when no one else was... Saying goodbye feels like I will never see them again" I cried into my hands as I sat in my seat with my knees up and my face hidden

"Oh sweetie , you can always stay in contact with them, this isn't a goodbye its a see you later , Liam won't go anywhere , he loves you - not as much as me but he does as a friend but if you don't want to quit that's okay too. You can stay. I'm behind you 100% on what you want to do" Louis explained softy, running his hands through my curls as I could see the love pour out of his eyes as he looked at me.