Meeting Aslan

*unedited*

Hermione's POV

Aslan is on the side ~~~~>

A centaur blows a horn, announcing our arrival.

This is place is just bloody amazing. Now I really talk like Ronald.

"Lucy look over there. That's a dryad" I tell Lucy. I mean I'm educated when it comes to mythical creatures why not share the knowledge.

Lucy looks and waves back at the dryad. The look on Lucy's face made it clear that she LOVED Narnia. It radiated a golden glow of happiness, she looked like she'd seen an angel. To put this in small words she looks like a ray of sunshine.

I'm getting way more cheesy. Or is it that darling Peter who's making you sound like this my inner-conscience taunts me.

"O my god, this is amazing" Lucy says taking in her surroundings carefully, examining every inch of the place as fauns, centaurs, satyrs, cheetahs, and other creatures stare at us in amazement.

"Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asks indignantly.

"Maybe they think you look funny' Lucy says using the famous "Pevensie smirk" which all of the siblings have inherited.

When we were talking Mr.Beaver says to Mrs.Beaver "Stop your fussing. You look lovely"

As we approached Aslan's tent Peter unsheathes his sword and lifts it in salute. Wonder where he learned that.

"We have come to see Aslan" Peter said to the centaur with unwavering confidence.

The centaur looks at the tent while everyone bows to the ground.

At last Aslan finally exits the tent. He wasn't what I expected. He was a LION. Did I tell you I was terrified of lions, it's a wonder that I never blacked out again.

"Welcome Peter, Son of Adam. Welcome Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve. Welcome Beavers, you have my thanks. But, where is the fourth?" he asks with such a deep voice. How can lions talk, do ther vocal cords even allow that?

" That's why we are here. We need your help" Peter says nervous about telling him about Edmund's "betrayal".

I'm still convinced he was forced to do that.

"We had a little trouble along the way" Susan continues equally as nervous as Peter.

"Our brother's been captured by the White Witch" Peter says his confidence gone completely.

"'Captured? How could this happen?" Aslan asks.

"He betrayed them, Your Majesty" Mr.Beaver said. Mr.Beaver just had to open his stupid little mouth.

"Then he has betrayed us all!" the centaur yelled.

"Peace, Oreius. I'm sure there's an explanation"

"IT WASN'T HIS FAULT SO BACK OFF. WITHOUT EDMUND DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU'D HAVE A CHANCE TO FIGHT THE QUEEN. I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED 4 SIBLINGS" I said shaking with fury.

Peter shushed me and said "It is my fault really. I was too hard on him"

Why does Peter ALWAYS take the blame.

"We all were" I said putting my hand on his shoulder in a reasurring way.

"Sir? He's our brother" Peter asks still hopeful to help his brother.

" I know, dear one. But that only makes the betrayal all the worse ... This may be harder than you think" Aslan says.