Chapter Five, When We Link Up

Elijah's POV
We finally made it to Chicago like a few hours ago. It's lit af fam. The meet & greet went a little well. I saw a few fans that I recognized from Instagram. For instance, @/sayekaj and @/iamelijahbae. She was actin all shy tho. One of the fans even got kicked out for twerking. Prince tried to get her back in. It was wild. "Boooooy did you see her ass tho?" Mike asked as we walked to the car."She's a real one," he added. I'm not trynna look at nobody's ass.

"I wasn't really trying to look," I said. "I don't see why not. Ohhhh,Ohhh, so now you trynna be all holy for Y/N huh?" he asked. "She's fine as hell, but I'm sure it wasn't worth it," he added. "Mike chill out man, she's not like that," I said, getting defensive. "My bad bro, didn't realize you liked her that much," he said and backed off. "Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame people, it will be over by the time we eat dinner," Prince said. "Whatever," I said. That's the same thing he said about Mike & Dylan. Then I remembered that Y/N asked to talk. Now I'm getting nervous again, so I decided to text her.

"Hey," I texted. She actually replied really fast. "Hey, are you trynna link tonight?" She asked. "I'm actually just now leaving Chicago, if I make it in time, I'm most def down," I replied. "Well that is, if I can get away from the guys," I texted again. "So what are you guys doing tonight?" Mike asked. Prince was sleep. "I have plans with Y/N," I said. "When are we gonna meet this Y/N?" Mike asked. "Idk if I wanna bring her around you, you can go a lil overboard," I said." You just don't like to go with the program," he said. Gonna be a tiresome drive. Well.....ride.

Your POV
YF/N and I are still at the mall. Just to waste time until Elijah gets back. "Omg we should go see that," YF/N said pointing to the ' The Secret Life of Pets' movie poster. "Yea that's cool," I said. "Wanna wait until the boys get back?" I asked getting an idea. We've made plans to all hang out before, but they were busy. "Man that would be so legit!" YF/N said. Adding " And I Get to see my sexy daddy Mike", while starting to twerk. "You a fool," I said shaking my head.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Elijah. "Hey, what's up?" He asked. "That was fast, but I was thinking, when you guys get back, maybe we can all see The Secret Life of Pets," I suggested. He was silent for a second before speaking. "Sorry, I had to see if the guys were down. I'm down for sure with or without," he made clear. "Great," I said and started to smile. "You're smiling really big right now, and it's cute," Elijah said. "How did you know that I was smiling, are you stalking me?" I asked and started to look around.

"I notice every little thing about you. Your favorite color is Y/F/C, you (what you do when you get nervous) when you're nervous, and you bite your lip every time we talk, and you start to breathe differently. Kind of like now," he said as I bit my lip. "Really Ej?" I heard in the background. Then there was faint mumbling."Well I'm at the mall with YF/N right now, see you when you get here?" I asked. "Of course," he answered before we hung up. That boy is something else.

Elijah's POV
"Why'd you have to ruin the moment?"I asked Prince. "What are we seeing again?" He asked. "Life Of A Teenage Dog," Mike said. I laughed. "It's called Secret Life of Pets," Prince said. "Secret Life of Pets," Mike said correcting himself. "It's like....'That One Cat Down The Street'......'One Dog In An Apartment'!" I said making fun of Mike's answer with examples of how he sounded. As time passed, we made it back. My mom was dropping us off at the mall. "Do you guys need a ride home?" She asked. "No it's fine, we'll get an uber," I said. "Alright, love you," she said. "Love you too," I replied. "Didn't think we'd be here again, so soon," Mike said as he was the first to get out of the car.

"We're here," I texted Y/N. I looked towards the entrance and saw her and YF/N walk out. I kneeled down and held my arms open as she ran into them. "I missed you," I said in her ear. "I missed you too," she said while wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "You smell good af," I said taking in her scent. "What is af?" She asked laughing as I let her down. "As fuck" I said. "Elijah, it's A-f " she said trying to correct me. "I think it's pronounced af" I said. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. "This is the magnificent Y/N," I said introducing her to the bros. "You're gorgeous, nice to meet you Y/N," Mike said hugging her.