Trouble

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of (Y/Fs/N) singing at the top of her voice to One Directions- Last First Kiss.  What do I have to do to get some sleep around here!? Like seriously. Dragging, myself out of bed I thought about last night and how perfect it was Justin is just amazing I am literally the luckiest girl in the world to have met him and to have gone on a date with him. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my phone which was sitting next to my laptop. I noticed that I had three new messages, one from Justin, another one from my mum and one from a number that I didnt recognise. 

From Mum

Y/N 

I thought I'd text you to let you know i'm okay.. he doesn't know i have my phone. Somehow i've managed to hide it from him so I could talk to you. I'm going to try and get out of this mess I am currently stuck in and I want you to know he hasn't put me in serious danger yet. I don't think he will but you can never really trust him can you? Well anyway I've got to go he could be back any minute, he's only popped to the shops to pick up 'the stuff'. I'm not sure what it is that he's talking about but I'm pretty sure the shops isn't the place he has gone too. He normally goes out every four to six hours for roughly an hour or so. I'm worried (Y/N). I love you so much just make sure you stay safe. 

Love you so much darling

Mum xoxoxoxoxoxo

My phone dropped from my hand the tears started to fall from my eyes. What is he going to do with her? What could 'the stuff' be? Surely, he's not going to hurt her. I wouldn't put anything past him though. I quickly picked my phone back up and started to text a reply. I don't think it's safe to call her because he'd probably find out she still had her phone and that's the last thing she needed. 

Mum

You're really starting to scare me now. Mum what has he been doing to you? Please try not to make him angry you know what he's capable of and I'll get help. I promise. 

Love you 

(Y/N) xxxxx

I decided to check the other messages I opened the one from the unknown number it was sent at 5am. Well it's nine o'clock now. Who the hell sends messages at that time!? I opened it.

(Y/N)

It's your favourite stepdad :) 

ring me now unless you want her to get hurt...

My body started to shake uncontrollably and I felt sweat dripping off my forehead what could he want? I heard footsteps behind me and I quickly turned round to find (Y/Fs/N) standing there looking confused. 'Whats wrong?' she asked stepping a little closer looking concerned. I tried to come up with an excuse 'Oh I had a nightmare' I replied quickly trying to sound believable. (Y/Fs/N) gave me a look, I could tell she didn't believe me but she simply said 'Ok well I'll be in the kitchen if you need me'. She walked out of the room, when she was gone I quickly pressed call. I didn't want to take any risks..

'Hello' His voice sent shivers down my spine.

'Hello' 

'Oh hello (Y/N)' I could just see him grinning knowing that I'm scared of him.

'What do you want?' 

'No need to be rude, I thought we could have a catch up before we got down to business' 

'What business?' 

'I'll explain tonight '

'What do you mean tonight!?'