What a Night...

Your pov

I look over to Justin who is still fast asleep next to me, he looks so beautiful whilst he is sleeping, with his hair all messed up and his chest slowly rising and falling as he breaths. I stand up and walk over to the window and slowly pull back my beige curtains, to see the beautiful  sun beaming. 'Ughhaah'. I looked around to see Justin with his arm over his face and covers off him just laying there in just his boxers.'Rise and shine little one!' I laugh whilst skipping over to my bed. 'Do you have to (Y/N)? I mean c'mon It was a long night last night. I'm so tired.' he looks at me with puppy eyes and takes hold of my hand. 'Fine.' I say. I start to walk out of the room but stop to say 'You do know itl's like 2pm right?'. I hear a loud thump and spin round to find on the floor.Then he stands up and starts struggling to pull his jeans up,he has both legs in the same hole. 'Justin you do know you ha-'. Oh dear. He fell over. 'Ouch, ouch,ouch,ouch,ouch! That hurt..that really hurt!'. I rush over to help him but I can't because i'm laughing too much. '(Y/N) I need to get over to the studio today! I forgot all about it! I'm meant to be there in twenty minutes!'. I'm sure he said he is on a vacation? I guess not. 'Well you better hurry up then!'. He just gave me the 'duh' look and rushed to the bathroom. 

3 Hours later

After Justin left to go to the studio to work on some new songs for the fans. I decided to go shopping for Christmas presents since it was officially the 1st of December. I had to get Justin,(Y/Fs/N), my mum hopefully I will see her for Christmas..and I needed to get some decorations for the christmas tree. The ones we normally put up are kinda boring now. 

At the shopping center

The first shop I decided to go to was 'New Look' I was going to get (Y/Fs/N) a few new onesies and slippers. 

After looking around for quite a while and picking things up and putting them back down I finally came to the conclusion that I was going to get her the onesie which had cat ears on and whiskers, and the other one which had black and white dots all over. I just got her some plain white fluffy slippers and all together it came to £47.72. (They live in England and so does Justin, lets just say he wanted to try something new okay?). Next was Justin I decided to head to this shop which was called All for Boys. 

'Hmm what to get,what would Justin want?' I asked myself whilst looking around all the shelves and racks. There was everything a guy could want in here. Some things were so expensive like this walkie talkie thing which surely below Justins age group. In the end I decided on getting him some new underwear and socks. Simple but effective ;) I know it wasnt much but I couldn't really afford anything special, I'm just not that wealthy. I hope Justin doesn't mind. H e said he needed some new ones anyway so he should be happy. Finally, it was time to find something nice for my mum, even if I don't see her I will keep it until I do. God I miss her like hell! I love her so much, all the things she used to do for me at christmas like leave the carrot and mince pies out,lift me up so I could put the angel on the top of the christmas tree, and my most favourite one of all was, the way my father, her and I would all be in the kitchen all day Christmas eve baking cakes, making mince pies and having fun. Things like that are what I miss the most about the times when my dad was still with us, before Bill came along and ruined mine and my mother's life. 

When I stopped thinking and realised I was standing at the front of the queue crying and stopping everyone from being served I through the money at the cashier not caring if I had any change and just ran out of the shop. I was getting weird looks from passers by as I ran past them. I didnt even care to be honest I just had to get out of there, I'd have to get my mothers present another time I'm such an emotional wreck its just unbelievable. 

Justins POV

When I left (Y/N)s house I called (Y/Fs/N) to see if she was there yet. 

*Phonecall*

'Hello'

'Hi Justin.'

'Someones in a bad mood'

' I know'

'Why?'

'It's for me to know..and for you to STICK YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS!' 

'Woah. No need to be so damn rude.' 

'Yes there is because i'm talking to you.' 

'Whatever. Are you at the shopping center yet?' 

'Yes'

'Okay see you in ten'

'k' 

End of Phonecall

When I got there I met (Y/Fs/N) at the main entrance. 'Come on lets get this over with then.' I said walking straight past her towards the doors. When we got in there we went straight to the jewellery shop. 'Okay so what sort of jewellery does (Y/N) normally wear or like?' I asked hoping to get some useful advice. 'Whats it to you?' she said with attitude. The hate I feel towards this girl sometimes is just so big I feel as though I'm about to explode. 'Can you just help me without being a bitch.' I raised my voice a bit, causing a few people to turn their heads.She rolled her eyes. 'Necklaces.'.

'What?' Random much.

'I answered your question stupid.She likes necklaces. Silver necklaces.'

'Oh my bad.' I looked around to find the necklace section.'Ah huh' I half skipped over to the necklaces. There were so many! 'What one do you think she'd like best? The one with the dark blue heart at the end, the one with a locket or the one with a key and a heart?'.

'Omg aw the one with the key and the heart!That way you can put that on one of your chains and walk around with the key to her heart! Thats so romantic.' (Y/Fs/N) shouted whilst jumping up and down. Well she changed moods quickly. ' Someones getting a little excited aren't they' I said sarcastically. She stamped her foot in response. 'Just pay for it already' she pushed me towards the cashier. 'That will be £457.29.Please sir'. I pulled out the money and handed it over to the man. 'Woah. Thats a lot of money' (Y/Fs/N) said whilst walking beside me. 'Yeah I know.' I replied shortly. 

'Well you are a very nice boyfriend.' she said and smiled.

'Thank you' I smiled and we walked out the shop. We started walking towards the exit when suddenly, a girl run past us with tears streaming down her face. 'Omg that was (Y/N)' (Y/Fs/N) shouted and started running after her. I went to follow but she shouted at me and told me to go back to their place, because apparently (Y/N) just needed some 'Girl Time'. Well fine I got a taxi back to their house and used the spare key to unlock the door.

Your POV

I was running as fast as I could towards the exit. As I was running I see these two people that looked alot like Justin and (Y/Fs/N). It must just of been because my eyes were blurry. I kept running at full speed when I felt someone grab hold of my arm and spin me round. '(Y/N)! Whats wrong babe?'

Justins POV

I walked through the door and was shocked at what my eyes were witnessing. All of (Y/N)s and (Y/Fs/N) place had been smashed up and everything was on the floor. Carefully, I made my way through the mess looking around and the mess that was surrounding me. I entered the living room and I swear my mouth hit the floor.

'Hello' he smiled making me grimace. His teeth were all brown and he had some teeth missing. 

I dropped all of my stuff and went to swing a punch when two men grabbed hold of my arms and pulled me back.

Crap.

A/N Sorry if it isn't that good! I tried! Thanks for reading and please comment what you think and vote if you want but yeah thanks anyway! xx