Day 1

Justins Pov 

Yesterday was really stressful for me. Seeing (Y/N) being worked on by lots of doctors and nurses really freaked me out. I have thanked God so many times since yesterday for saving her. I honestly thought I'd lost her. Or have I? If Cody tells her I didn't visit, for three months surely she would hate me. (Y/Fs/N) hated me before this so she must want to kill me now. 

Today is going to be busy for me. First I have a meeting with Scooter about my tour which starts on the first of April. It's exactly one week and two days away. Then Selena is coming over to 'hang out'. I can't wait to see her again, she really is so beautiful. When Selena leaves I'm going to go and visit (y/n) again. Even though she may not be awake yet, I need to talk to her and let everything out. Whenever I'm stressed I can just take one look at her face and everything will be ok, she is amazing, I love her...but the thing is, I think I'm falling for Selena. 

I got dressed and put on my favourite outfit, I wanted to look nice today for Selena. Wait. I mean, for (Y/N) obviously. What is wrong with me? I picked up my car keys and left the house. 

*At Scooters house* 

I arrived at Scooter's at 12:45 it took me forty minutes to get there from my house. As I parked my car he came running out to greet me. 'Whats up Justin!?' he said hugging me. 

'Nothing much man' Yeah right. 

'Okay the team and I have a huge surprise for you, come in and we will tell you everything.' he said smiling like a psycho. 

I followed him and went to his meeting room. I sat down in the only free seat, with my back to the door. I had a clear view of the window, I could see the sea from here (I'm so funny XD). 'Okay so Justin you know the tour starts one week from now.' I nodded my head. 'So we're in a bit of a rush, you need to learn all of the choreography, schedule and everything else that is going to happen.Since everything happened with that girl (Y/N), you haven't been the same and we need you to snap out of it!' He raised his voice slightly. I looked him in the eye 'I will.' He nodded and smiled. 

'Now for the surprise' He slowly walked around the table towards the door. 'Okay so we told you somebody would be coming on tour with you right?' I was slightly confused.

'Yeah you said Chris Brown right?' Scooter shook his head.

'Well he cancelled. He has had some family issues he needs to take care of.' He put his hand on the door handle and slowly twisted it round. 'So we improvised' He pulled the door open and Selena appeared. She ran over to me and hugged me. I wasn't as happy as I probably should have been so I faked it. 'Oh my god! Really? This is going to be great..' I smiled looking at Selena. 

'I know right' she slowly, whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek before walking back out. 'I'll meet you at the car Justin!' I guess we was leaving... 

I said goodbye to Scooter and walked down to my car. 'Hey baby' Selena said walking over to me. Her hips swayed from side to side in a seductive manner. She put her hands on my shoulders and stared into my eyes before leaning in. I closed my eyes waiting for our lips to meet. They didn't. I opened my eyes and looked at her 'Lets go back to mine instead' she winked and strutted round to the passengers seat. 'Okay' I said drooling. 

*2 hours later" 

'It was fun 'hanging out' with you.' I said getting up from the sofa. She simply smiled and got up too. Slowly, she walked over to me and hugged me 'Go and see her Justin' she whispered. I pulled away and stared at her 'Thank you.You don't know how much you both mean to me Selena.You know  I love you but the thing is I also love (Y/N). I love her so much,it hurts. That's why I didn't visit. I couldn't bare to see her hurt' I could feel tears threatening to fall. Her face slightly fell when she heard me say this. She nodded her head slightly and walked out of the room and up to her bedroom. I just hope she understands how I'm feeling right now. I mean she did what she did to Cody becuse she loves me right? Therefore, she must know how hard it is to love two people at the same time. Although the problem that I have is...I don't know who I love more.

When I left Selena's I quickly made my way back home to collect my guitar before leaving for the hospital. It took me fifteen minutes to get there as usual. This time I didn't bother going to the desk I just went straight to (Y/Ns) room. I went to the waiting room and noticed Cody and (Y/Ns) Mum in there. When I walked over to them (Y/Ns) mum walked up to me and slapped me round the face. 'How dare you show up here.' her eyes were filled with anger and hate. 

'I know. You have every right to hit me or do whatever you want to me I deserve it. I never deserved (Y/Ns) love and I don't deserve your respect or anybodys. I'm a horrible person. I hate myself. I'm in love with two girls at the same time-' She struck me again. 'I'm so sorry..' 

'How dare you. How dare you stroll in here after three months, and then suddenly announce that you're in love with two women!? I've never heard anything like it! That's my daughter in there and if you think I'm just going to let-' she broke down in tears. I looked at Cody and he shook his head as he got up and picked (Y/Ns) mum up and carried her out of the waiting room. Tears were now falling from my eyes. I anxiously walked over to enter (Y/Ns) room. (Y/Fs/N) was in there holding (Y/Ns) hand. 'Cody told me Justin visited the other day. I know he loves you (Y/N). I could tell through the whole Bill thing that he loved you. I guess I just hate him because..well I just do.' she slightly laughed as she said this. This brought a smile to my face, I moved slightly and my guitar hit the doorframe making (Y/Fs/N) jump. She looked up and saw me. She let go of (Y/Ns) hand, stood up and walked out without giving me a second glance. I don't know why but now I was alone with (Y/N) I felt extremely nervous. I hadn't been alone with her in ages. I couldn't wait to touch her and tell her how I loved her so much. I know this was wrong of me to even think I have the right to do this when I've been 'with' Selena, but it's how I feel. I walked over to the chair beside her and sat down. I kissed her cheek and started to play the song that described exactly how I felt towards her. 

You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
That you keep that smile.

Yeah, you are my dream,
There's not a thing I won't do.
I'd give my life up for you,
'Cause you are my dream.

And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You will never go cold or hungry.
I'll be there when you're insecure,
Let you know that you're always lovely.
Girl, 'cause you are the only thing that I got right now.

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
'Cause I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.

If you had my child (little lady)
You would make my life complete (little lady)
Just to have your eyes on a little me.
(That'd be mine forever)

And baby, everything that I have is yours
You will never go cold or hungry
I'll be there when you're insecure
Let you know that you're always lovely
Girl, 'cause you are the only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.

We're made for one another
Me and you
And I have no fear
I know we'll make it through
One day when the sky is falling
I'll be standing right next to you
Ohh ohh ohh ohhhhh

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Oh nah nah
Oh yeah
Stand by my side
When the sky falls down
Oh baby
I'll be there
I'll be there
You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
To keep you forever.

I finished playing the song. I kissed her on the head and left. 

A/N HEY! Thank you so much for 12.5k reads! LIKE AGHHGHAGSHDG! ILYSM <3 XX 

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I feel like you don't love me :( 

I'm just kidding. But seriously :\ x 

THANK YOU FOR READING! <3