Twenty four Hours to Go

Your POV 

I woke up with a banging headache and looked around my room, everything seemed normal. Like how it used to be. I got up and instantly fell back down, a shooting pain shot through my head, 'ow' I rubbed my head trying to ease the pain then checked if (Y/Fs/N) was still on the floor. Since the whole thing with Bill on Wednesday she has stayed with me every night. Today it is Friday meaning we have twenty four hours before Bill shows up with my mum and Justin. To be honest I'm scared for Cody, what will Bill do with him? Anyway, I'll worry about that tomorrow, right now all I have to think about is calling management and telling them the situation. Really, I should've done this a lot sooner but I'm a forgetful so 'Haters back off' (Says this in the voice of Miranda sings). I don't really feel like eating so I go straight to the shower, anybody who knows me can tell you the shower is the place where I release my emotions. Taking my time I strip down and enter the shower, adjust the water and turn it on. Soothing hot water hits me like a ton of bricks (literally). 'Woah!' I step back and gain some courage before I step back under the power of the almighty shower head. My jokes are so cheesy when I'm depressed. I close my eyes feeling the stress leave my body. I open my mouth and begin to sing... 

I feel so numb
Staring at the shower wall
It's begun,
The feeling that the end has come
And now the water's cold

I tried to eat today
But the lump in my throat got in the way

In this time I've lost all sense of pride
I've called a hundred times
If I hear your voice I'll be fine

And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off, I can't sleep
These four walls and me

I lay in bed
Can't seem to leave your side
Your pillow's wet
From all these tears I've cried
I won't say goodbye

I tried to smile today
Then I realized there's no point anyway

In this time I've lost all sense of pride
I've called a thousand times
If I hear your voice I'll be fine

And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off I can't sleep
These four walls and me

Oh oh oh

And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off I can't sleep
These four walls and me

I finished the song and opened my eyes, since meeting Justin and the whole thing with Bill I haven't really taken the time out to sing at all. When really, singing is my only friend at the moment and I need to stay in touch with it. I hopped out and got dressed today is going to be really stressful! 

Justins POV 

This is my second morning in this hole and I'm starting to feel really claustrophobic. Hopefully, tomorrow (Y/N)s mother and I will be able to go. Even if it does mean Cody taking my place, I never really liked that guy much anyway.. I'm really not sure what Bill has done with her or where that guy Stan is but all I know is (Y/N) and (Y/Fs/N) will help us get out of this. I have hope. I can hear heavy footsteps coming my way and I try to move my body to look round but I'm trapped. 'Psst' 

'Hello?' who the heck was this? 

'It's me Stan' the guy whispered. He must've read my mind, if Bill finds him he's dead! I turn my head in all directions not being able to pin point where his voice was coming from. 'Where are you?' I asked trying to make my voice as loud as possible, which was hard considering I was dehydrated and in desperate need of water. 'I'm right in front of you doofus'. My bad. 

'What do you want anyway?' I whispered back trying not to be too loud. 

'I've come to tell you the plan' 

What? 

Heyyyyyyy hope you like this chapter! Sorry for not updating regularly but I have been soooo busy lately! Please give me feedback because I really would like to know what you think! Thank you for reading and I'll update as soon as I can, thank you!!!!!! <3 xx