N:Chapter 11; Night Visitors

"I should get in..." I trailed off.

"Yeah," he agreed, but as I opened the door and started in, my waist was grabbed and he smashed his lips to mine. 

"Finally! I was worrying I would have to do it myself..." I giggled. that was when I knew...

-~-

"Blake..."

I peel my eyes open to see a broad silhouette in the doorway. The clock next to me reads 3:27 a.m, but I still motion Calum into the room and urge him to close the door. "if the nurse Nurse Ree put in charge finds me awake I'm dead." I hiss.

Calum nods in compliance, sliding off his shoes and sitting on the foot of my bed. His long legs fold together and we sit for a moment, taking in the opposite person's shadowed features.

"I still love you."

"I didn't know you ever did."

"You don't know a lot about what I ever did."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. You don't know."

"God, I hope you don't."

I look at Calum sideways. "You know, I'm beginning to question what kind of person I loved."

"I question how you loved the person I was all the time. Now karma is doing her work." Calum sighs, rubbing his face.

"How?"

"I can remember every freckle, every dimple in your face... and you can't even remember my middle name."

"Thomas." I whisper. "your middle name is Thomas. And your favorite color was blue. You love Blink-182, and you got a tattoo for your sister. You're also seeing that drummer girl named Nia."

His head snaps up to look at me. "H-how...?"

"Calum I can't begin to explain to you what's happening to me. Hell, I barely understand. But my memory is blotchy and confused, but for some reason you are in every single one of my memories. I'm worried I might become the girl I used to be, and according to everything I know, she's not someone I want to be." I sigh and look at the confused boy in front of me. God, how I used to love him. Choking back tears, I whisper, "is she nice?"

He breathes out a chuckle. "Yeah.."

"Could-do you think I could meet her?"

"I would really like that." Calum nods. I study his face, the way his cheeks crinkle when he smiles, and how his hair falls in his face.

"Good. I just want to know what kinds of girls you're falling in love with these days. If she's anything like me..."

"I'm in trouble." he mutters. "oh God I am in so much trouble."

Calum gets off the bed and we take one last long study of each other. Before I can comprehend what's happening, he places a soft kiss on my lips. "Since you can't remember the last time we kissed.."

I blush, and mentally thank the dark for hiding it.

"Goodbye Calum."

"Goodbye Blake." Calum looks down at his shoes. "don't forget, I'm still in love with you."

-~-

oh my gosh okay so we're starting to achieve something here!

hope you liked the chapter! comment, vote and share!!

xo,

m