Description ❤️

*sequel to Same Old Love* *Book Three in the Harmony & Melody Series (Harmony 2)*

In which Dan and Aleysa attempt to love each other again after being apart for nine months.

Dan and Aleysa have moved on with their lives.

Dan doesn't think about Aleysa all that much and has burned all the photos he had of him and her in the fireplace. He spends most of his time with Phil and sometimes Jewel. But even with great friends by his side, seeing his best friend happily in a relationship doesn't help him feel contempt.

Aleysa still works at the bar. She's now engaged to a wealthy man, and spends her off time at banquets. But even living the glamorous life, she's not contempt and feels like she's made a major mistake in her life somewhere along the way.

WARNING! This book contains the following:
Relationship Abuse
Mild language

If you are uncomfortable with either, please don't read this book

*
Nine months after I finished Same Old Love.. Wow.

Side note: if you haven't read Why Try, which is Phil's side romance during Dan's break up with Aleysa (and also book two of this series and part one of the melody side), I suggest you read it so some things aren't confusing like a character and some little details here and there. It won't take long, it's only 15 chapters plus an alternate ending :)

"Why didn't you get me a pool for my birthday?" ~ Hillary xx