Chapter 11. More servants.

The next day after the attempted enslavement, the witch's household was full of hostility. As soon as Sel came out of Sabrina's room, two pairs of eyes tried killing him on the spot. The greyskin didn't bother with the two girls and just walked outside. He looked around for a bit, but Regios wasn't anywhere to be seen, perhaps he left to escape all the animosity that was spreading around.

Sel had a few things to take care of. Firstly, he wanted to find Lemu and his family. That catsun had some business with Sel, so the faster they finish the faster he could move on. Also, Sel wanted to find the rest of the slavers who were still around. They had some of his den-mates, and Sel wanted them free. Even if he never saw them, they originated in the same place. It was an unfamiliar feeling of kinship, of family.

Sel felt something similar towards that Girl, but they were lovers, even if they shouldn't have been. Towards the females born in the same cave, he felt a connection like that of a pack. He wanted them free, he wanted his pack to roam the world, not be bound to some asshole by a leash. And he was pissed off at the slavers that attacked the town yesterday. For now, Sel wanted to stay here and get to know people, he missed the commune he had in the cave, even if he was the one who slaughtered them. He would try to not do the same here.

So, Sel walked around looking for catsun people. He remembered the three catsun from yesterday, so finding them shouldn't have been difficult unless they were hiding at home. The first place he went was the place where the slavers attacked. There was still plenty of blood, but the bodies have been moved away. You can't waste good meat.

Near that place were various houses, each one containing some business. One of the houses was a whore house, so when Sel walked by, a familiar face peaked out and ran towards him.

"Mister! Thank you for saving me yesterday. If it wasn't for you, I don't know what would have happened. I don't know how to repay you, perhaps if you have free time..." The girl blushed as she spoke. Sel interrupted her mid-sentence.

"Siri. Where is your brother?"

"Ah. My brother is at home, he stayed in bed yesterday but now he is just lazing about. He still has a headache. Come on, I will show you the way."

Leaving her post, Siri walked away, leading Sel towards her house. Few people whistled at her as they walked, the girl was rocking her hips, trying to claim attention of men. Sel recounted that yesterday she didn't seem to walk like that. Today, she deliberately put effort into the swaying her hips, perhaps trying to attract somebody. The reason she did it escaped Sel at that moment.

When they arrived at the house, Siri led him inside and introduced her family to him.

"...this little rascal here is Twix, this girl is Poro... mister, I'm afraid I don't know your name."

"Sel."

"Ah, well everyone say hello to Sel."

To that a bunch of kids replied with greetings, looking curiously at the large grey man. He was easily a few heads higher than the half-feline children or even the few catsun who were now adults. Hearing the noise Lemu walked out of his room to greet Sel as well.

"Hey, mister Sel, I was afraid you would leave and not look at my pet. I will show him to you, but first do..."

"Let's go."

Sel didn't want to do anything in the house. It was quiet filthy, a bunch of commoner kids living with little supervision, it didn't make a good impression. With an expressionless face Sel walked outside. Lemu and Siri chased after him.

Lemu's family knew a bit about his two pets, so he didn't wave Siri away. Actually he was surprised that she followed them, she didn't seem to care about the beasts before, but now she showed clear interest. The real reason she followed them escaped him also.