Sean imagine for @hollylippitt

~~~~~~~~~~~your Pov ~~~~~~~~
It was a normal date night on a Saturday nothing weird was going on until Sean and I got into the car then he became very fidgety and very hyper but, it could just could have been the nerves because it was our 7 year anniversary. We started dating when we were 12 (I know we were really young but we were/are in love) but now we're both out of school and ready to start adult hood. Sean and I always talked about getting married when we were younger but more as a joke and not for real. yet recently, I've been thinking and I think now would be a good time now to do that and settle down and so I might bring it up at our 'fancy' date as he called it. Right now we are in Sean's baby ( his car and don't take that the wrong way hehe) driving to the fancy date spot.

"Why are you so fidgety and hyper all of a sudden" I ask him
As he keeps his eyes on the road.

"I'm not fidgety I'm just nervous"
He says.

"Why would you be nervous"
I laugh.

"Oh I don't know because asking the girl you love to be your wife is very nerve racking" he says quickly before he realized what he just said.

And as soon as he realized he spilt the beans he got less fidgety and pulled the car to the side of the road and just stared at his hands.

"Yes" I say quietly.

"What" he asked.

"Yes, I'll be your wife"

"Oh my are you serious" he says as he looks from his hands to me.

"Yep, I mean I expected something a little more romantic" I laugh "but this will do "

He has the biggest smile on his face right now and nothing can bring him down.

"You want the ring now I guess "
He asks stupidly.

"Of course" I say in a soft tone.

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a black velvet box and hands it to me.

I just stare at it for a while.

"Well, go on open it" he says encouragingly.

I look at him and then back at the box. I open it slowly. And inside is a beautiful crown shaped ring. ( pic at the top)

"Wow" I breath out

So you like it then or do u hate it I'm sorry I just thought that-" he says with hope and worry filling his voice.

"I absolutely love it"

He then Pulles the box away out of my hand and takes the ring out then with shaky hands, slides the ring onto my finger. And it fit perfectly.

Just after He put the ring on my finger I jumped past the middle part of the car where there was space between Sean and I and hop on his lap and straddle him while kissing his face all over until I got to his lips.

We were in a very heated make out session when we heard a tap on the window and because it was dark outside we couldn't see who was out there so Sean pulled away and opened the window.

When the window finally opened the whole way I saw 4 blurry faces standing about a meter away from the car as they stepped closer I recognized then as the other 4 boys of Over Atlantic

"Why did you stop the car" Gabe says annoyed

"I spilled the beans by accident" Sean says quite guilty like

"That is something Sean would do" says Charlie in a joking way

"Yep that is" I say agreeing and we all started laughing together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean and I got married two years later (the perfect wedding takes time to plan and it needed to be perfect) and Charlie, Gabe and Trevor were all best men and Liam insisted on being a bridesmaid but after I showed him what dress he had to wear if he was a bridesmaid he decided against it because the dress was and I quote "to unfabulous for him " but in the end we all had a pretty amazing day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
there you go holly sorry for the long wait but I hope you like it ❤️