Gabe Imagine for @laurenjcat

Your Pov:
It's been about a week since it happened. The boys were still in LA when it happened. The family decided not to tell because if we told him it woul for sure ruin his holiday with the band and he deserves some time away from the drama of school and friend and family. I didn't want to tell Gabe because he would just sympathize with me, but I also don't want him to worry or tell Charlie.

In about a month they come back for like a week and then go to the uk to release the EP and go on tour with Josh Taylor And I really am dreading the day they arrive in Kent because that's when we have to tell Charlie. And Charlie never got to properly say goodbye to nan so he could be angry about that or that they had the funeral when he was still in LA. Out of the whole family Charlie and I were probably the closest with nan because she was our role model and our rock she was basically the backbone of the family and the one who was keeping the family from tearing each others heads off.

So right now I'm staying at my aunts and uncles house (Charlie's parents) because tomorrow Gabe and Charlie arrive in Kent. (Gabe spends two days with me and then flys to Sweden to see his family)

I just lie on Charlie's bed ( that's where I was sleeping while I was staying with them) when I hear Julie on the phone. it was probably just Charlie.

There was a lot of shouting so I wonder what's going on. Probe only just an argument on why she won't let him adopt Sean. (again)

Just then Julie storms into my room and starts yelling at me for posting something on Instagram. Yet I can't really understand her.

Oh no it must be about that post that I put up saying my final goodbye to nan. oh my god I really am a idiot. When I posted that I completely forgot that Charlie would see that.

After about a half an hour of her shouting at me I hear my phone ringing and I excuse myself to take the call.

When I look at the caller ID I see that its Gabe. Charlie must have told him.

•G- Gabe•
•M- me•

G- hey babe.

M- hi Gabe why are you calling so late it must be like 1 in the morning in LA.

G- it is but I just wanted to check that you were okay.

M- why wouldn't I be ok.

I try really hard not to burst into tears.

G- because of your nan.

As he says that I can't help but crack I can't help that I'm lost without her Guidance and now without Charlie it's even harder because he was my rock along with nan obviously.

Then over the phone I hear slapping noises and someone whispering to Gabe "you idiot" and then the line hangs up.

Well I guess that's it for our daily call.

I guess I'll just sleep it off.

~~~~~~~ next morning ~~~~~~~
I cried  myself to sleep last night and I had no one there to comfort me.  

As I open my eyes I feel something heavy around my waist so I turn around to see what it is and see Gabe staring at me with bags under his eyes and a sad expression and as I see him I can't help but let out a sob so he holds me close and keeps whispering to me

"Just let it out"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi guys sorry for the long ass wait but I've just had no time this past week but, I hoped you liked this and I'm sorry I had to make a couple changes to it but still I hoped you liked it

Peace ✌🏻️🌷