Gabe Imagine for @Juuliaa99

Your Pov:
Gabe and I were best friends. And we have been since birth, literally. we were born on the same day, in the same hospital and our mothers beds were right next to each other so they became best friends while in the hospital.

We basically were meant to be together but he never wanted that he always wanted one night stand people and not life long friends that could possibly breakup and then ruin a lifetime of being joined at the hip, and honestly even though I felt something for him, I would never say it.

Gabe was always the more musically gifted one between the two of us and I was more of a artist (like painting and drawing and photos) even though I can't live without music I never really bothered with learning any instrument, but I do sing and according to Gabe I sound like a dying whale who is crying out for help while stuck on a windy beach.

But I never really wanted to go and get a job that involved music so I don't really care for learning any instrument, but for Gabe that was his biggest dream. He wanted to be bigger than one direction and 5sos combined even though he never believed it would happen I did.

I knew that one day my best friend would be selling out stadiums and he would get lots of money so he could buy me my own house in the mountains.

I couldn't wait for the day where he plays at Madison square garden and all the fans are chanting his name waiting for him to come out and play his drums with so much concentration and so much passion and after the show is done I would turn to him and say

"I told you so"

But most of my dreams with him involve getting married and having kids and him selling millions of albums while I'm shouting his name from the crowed along with our kids : Matthew and Vanessa

But I know that will never happen I mean he's going to have so many groupies that he wouldn't want a proper relationship and honestly I don't blame him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So today was out annual movie date (not really a date but I wish it was) and right now we are watching the hungover games (aka my favorite movie ever) and we are laughing our heads off when we hear a dash of lightning and everything goes black and I instantly fling myself at Gabe.

He just laughs

He takes out his phone and leads me to the basement of his house.

"I hope your not gonna kill me"I say very serious

"If I wanted to kill you I would have done it ages ago" he says with a laugh at the end.

As we reach the bottom of the stairs I run over to the couch while Gabe lights candles to make the room brighter.

After he has lit all the candles he goes and sits down at his drum kit and starts playing.

This is another one of our "traditions" where we sit down here for hours and I just listen to him play drums for hours on end.

After about twenty minuets of him playing he stops and stairs at me and I catch him.

"What?" I say "do I have something on my face" I continue as I wipe my face with my hands

"No you have nothing on your face" he says in a duh kind of tone "it's just after all these years of us being best friends I have not once seen you even touch this drum kit"

"That's because I don't know how to play and I know that if I randomly start banging on your drum kit you won't be very happy with me and would probably ban me from ever entering your house ever again"

"Ok well since you don't know how to play I'm gonna show you how to play so come here" he says as he pats his lap

"No no no, the last time you tried to teach me something I nearly burnt the house down"

"I still don't understand how you nearly burnt the house down by building a chair"

"Oh shut up"

"Can I at least try to teach you?"

"You can try but i know you will fail" I say as I walk over to him and sit on his lap.

He gives me the drumsticks and then grabs my hands and starts guiding them to hit the different drums and cymbals.

"Yea, I'm not gonna remember any of this" I say as I turn to face him.

While I was looking at him I see him glancing at my lips and he leans forward a bit so I do the same.

The moment our lips touched it felt right. It felt like the best thing in the world at that moment.

We pulled away.

"See I told you, you would fail" I say cheekily

And he grabs my waist and runs over to the couch and starts tickling me.

I knew it was always meant to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys so I hoped you liked this cute Gabe imagine @Juuliaa99 there are more to come over the next couple of days because I'm on school holidays for like two weeks

Peace ✌🏻️🌷