Chapter 11: The Deal

*Lilly's POV*

I wake up and find myself laying in Niall's arms. I'm really going to miss him. As well as everyone else. I honestly wish there was something we could do so I don't have to leave, but there's not.

I sit up in bed, which causes Niall to wake up.

"G'morning, babe." He whispers smiling.

"Morning. Sorry I woke you." I apologize.

"It's fine. I needed to get up anyway." He sits up, continuing to look at me.

"I'm also sorry that I got so upset last night. I just, it's like, I wake up from being in a coma, happy that I can see the people that actually love me and care for me, then five minutes later I see people who never truly loved me but I had to spend basically my whole life with. It'd be one thing, if they were just visiting, but to come take me away is a whole other story." I shake my head slowly.

"I know, love. It's okay. We'll find a way to keep you here, I just don't know how yet." He pauses for a few seconds to think. "Lou and El can take her to court!" He shouts.

"No, Niall, that's not a good idea." I try to calm him before he comes up with a plan that will just get us in trouble.

"And why is that?" He crosses his arms, but not in a rude way.

"Because. People will eventually find out, the paps will show up, and it'll eventually be all over the media. Especially if you guys get too defensive and go crazy." I still don't think that'll stop him.

"No, not if we keep it a secret. People didn't find out about you being with us until after the accident happened. Before then, no one knew anything. Besides, we love you, we're not going to do anything that could make us lose you."

"Well, yeah, I guess you're right about that. Does everyone else know that she's come to take me back yet?" I turn my body to face him.

"I'm not sure. I don't even know where they went. I know they know she's here, I just don't know if they know why. I'll give Louis a call." He reaches over to the side table, placing a hand on his side, careful not to hurt his ribs, and grabs his phone. He dials Louis' number while I just sit there and watch him as he places the phone to his ear.

"Hey, Lou." Niall says after a few seconds of silence.

"Oh, morning Niall." I can hear the faint voice of my 'dad' through the phone.

"Where are you all? We haven't seen you since last night." Niall looks over to me as he waits for an answer.

"We're in room 27." I hear him say. 'That's only four rooms down from us', I think to myself.

"Why? What happened?" Niall asks, stardled.

"Right after we walked out of the room to leave you and Lilly with that lady and those two kids, El passed out. They ran some tests last night but they said it'd take a while for the results to come back. Then, depending on what's wrong with her, she may or may not have to stay here even longer, which means if Lilly leaves before her, we'll still be making more trips back here. Anyway, is that the only reason you called?"

"No, but, it doesn't matter right now. Is El alright?" He asks, taking a deep breath.

"She's fine, just a little worried, as well as the rest of us. But really, what's wrong Niall?"

"Nothing, really, it can wait." I have to restrain myself from going off on him and telling Louis myself.

"Okay then. Talk to you later, lad."

"Bye, Louis." He hangs up and sets the phone in his lap.

"Really, Niall? Really? It's nothing! It can wait? No, it's not nothing and it can't wait! Niall, you were the one that wanted to do something about it! And now you just blow it off?"