Chapter 17: Welcome To The Family

2 Months Later

*Niall's POV*

After our performance in Nashville, we headed back to the hotel. Our tour is exactly half way through and I wouldn't trade one second of it! I do miss Lilly, and El too. I can't wait to see them in another 2 months.

When I get to the room that Liam and I share, I plop on the bed and call Lilly.

After the first four rings she finally answers.

"Hey, babe!" I hear her and other voices laughing.

"Hey, princess! Are you and Lou's sisters having another "girls night" again?" I ask, chuckling just the slightest bit.

"Aha no we'll do that Saturday, well, tomorrow. I'm at my friend Elane's house. Her cousin, Karsen, is giving us blind makeovers." She tells me, laughing.

"Lilly! Stop moving!" I hear a voice, who I assume is Karsen, in the background.

"I'm...trying!" I hear the laugh I love so much become louder, "Karsen! Your putting eyeliner on my nose!"

"Sorry, love." I hear him say, as I just wait for my girlfriend to get back on the phone.

"Lilly, darling, you still there?" I ask, leaning back on a pillow.

"Yeah, babe! Sorry." I smile glad to hear her talking to me again.

"Karsen, you can take the blindfold off now." I hear a female voice, much deeper than Lilly's.

"Whoa, Lilly! You look even hotter than usual!" I hear Karsen's voice again.

"Um, than-Karsen, aahhhh stop tickling me! Ahhh put me down!" I hear Lilly scream, and I try to huff loud knowing that her phone is on speaker.

"Nope! Not until you tell me how awesome I am and kiss me!" And that was when I snapped. When a flood of jealousy washed through me.

"Well, princess, from the sounds of it, you seem...busy...so I'll call you tomorrow, I guess." I sigh trying trying to hold in the scream that's about to escape my mouth.

"I'm sorry, babe." She tells me, "I promise we can actually talk for real tomorrow. I love you!" She says and I am calmed down a little, until that stupud Karsen kid opened up his mouth.

"I love you too, Lilly." I hear him say, and before I can flip out on that stupid kid, I hang up, followed by me chucking my phone at the wall.

"Fuckin' prick!" I yell as I watch my phone quickly travel from the wall to the floor. "Sure! I call from thousands of miles away to my girlfriend's phone just to hear your big dumb ass mouth flirt with her! I mean doesn't every boyfriend do that? Call their girlfriend that they haven't seen in months because they want to hear the voice of some dick ass making them jealous! Fuck you!" I yell, clenching my fists, wanting to throw something but not wanting to get in trouble! "Shit head!" I scream one last time before I see Liam walk out of the bathroom in only his boxers.

"Niall, mate, what's going on!" He asks concered, and I start to calm down. I admit, I overreacted in the first place, but still.

"This fuckin' prick's what happened." I say into my phone that surprisingly isn't cracked. This time I say it without yelling.

"What prick?" He asks, wrinkling his eyebrows.

"The little prick that Lilly and her friend are with. That dumb bastard tried to flirt with her with me on the phone. He knew it too!" I take my shirt off and toss it on the ground, not even caring about making a mess.

"How was he flirting?" Liam asks, climbing into bed across from me.

"I don't know. Calling her hot, telling her to say he's awesome and to kiss him, calling her babe back when she was talking to me. And it wasn't like the best friend way when you, Harry, and Zayn do it. I don't know. But when she's with Lou's sisters. I'm telling her how I feel." I say, turning off my lamp and climbing back into bed.