Chapter 16: That's A Shocker

A/N: This chapter will be kinda short!! Btw sorry for the long wait I have been busy with crap at school!!! Now for the chapter!!!!

Btw this chapter is dedicated to @ThoseDirectioners1

*Eleanor's POV*

The boys have been gone for about 3 weeks, Lilly has been in school for about 2, and today I have my first appointment since I found out about the pregnancy.

"Lilly, do you have everything ready?" I ask her as she shoves her books in her bag and opens the door to go out to the bus.

"Yes, El, thank you." She smiles.

"Your welcome, babe. You know, you can call me "mum."" I tell her and she nods.

"I know, it's just, it's been a really long time since I've actually called someone "mom" so I guess I'm not really used to it. But you really are my mom, whether or not I actually say it." She gives me a hug and I smile, but part of me feels a little hurt, knowing that I'm not her real mum.

"Okay, well have a good day today! I love you, babe!" I kiss her forehead before she walks out walking towards the big yellow vehicle.

"I love you, too! And thanks, you too!" She shouts back before getting on the bus and I shut the door.

After she leaves, I grab out my phone and call Jay. She told me that she would come with me to my appointments and that her and the girls could stay with us while the boys are gone. Us both being pregnant, it gives us more people for support.

"Hello?" She answers with sleep in her voice.

"Hey, Jay. It's Eleanor!" I answer, with just a slight bit more life in my voice.

"Hi, El! I was just getting ready to call you. I sent the girls to school a few minutes ago, I'm going to take a quick shower, and then I'll be on my way."

"Great." I smile through the phone.

"Your appointment is at noon, right, love?" She asks.

"Yep." I say looking at the clock which now says 6:30.

"Okay, I'll be there to pick you up at about 11:30."

"Sounds great!"

"Okay, bye, love!"

Once we hang up, I go upstairs and start getting ready. I pick out a loose grey see through shirt, a pink cami to go under, and light blue, ripped skinny jeans. I mean, hey! Might as well wear them while I still can! I pair the outfit with a grey pair of Sperry's that I recently bought.

I put on a light shade of pink eye shadow and some mascara before going downstairs and eating while I wait.

+

After Jay picks me up, we go to the doctor's which is about a 5 minute drive. When we walk in the main lobby, we head to the front desk and see a fairly young lady on the phone.

"You have a nice day as well, ma'am." She says before hanging up the phone and looking at us. "Eleanor Tomlinson, right?" She asks, squinting her eyes slightly and giving a friendly smile.

"It will be, yes." I smile back.

"Okay, you ladies can take a seat, the doctor will be ready shortly." She points to an empty section of chairs.

"Thank you." I say as we walk over to take a seat.

Just a few minutes later, we are called back by middle-aged women who takes us to a room.

"Good afternoon. I'm Dr. Lacey and I'll be your doctor throughout your whole pregnancy." She smiles, shaking my hand.

"Good afternoon, and okay, great." I say.