IMPORTANT

Hey! Soooo first of all, HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY LIAM! We all love you! You are such an inspiration to all Directioners! You are very talented at what you love to do! I know you will never read this but I feel like I should write it anyway!

Second, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but my family decided that we were going to North Carolina to see the other side of my family at the last minute. I was at my friends house and when I called to see when my parents were coming to get me mom said when they were done packing and I was like packing for what and she said North Carolina so as soon as I got picked up we left for NC and there wasnt any internet plus I was spending time with family. Also I have been busy this whole summer so I havent had much time to write.

Now, school is starting the 4th for me so I won't be updating as often but please don't stop reading my story because of that. Also I might be uploading more than one chapter so that way you will have more to read while you wait!

Last, I am having another contest! Sorta! If you want to be a character in my story please comment and let me know and I will continue from there.

I lied, THIS is the last thing. I plan on updating either later tonight or sometime this weekend! Possibly tomorrow, but idk cause I am gling to the state fair. So again please don't stop reading because of my slow updates and again if you want to be a character let me know!