Chapter 15: Goodbye

*Louis' POV*

It's been two weeks since everyone has gotten home from the hospital and the lads and I leave tomorrow morning.

I pack the last of my things into my suitcase before turning around and sitting on my bed with El.

"So, love, I really meant to ask you this a couple weeks ago, but time has just flown by and we have all been kind of busy."

"Yeah, I understand. So what is it?" She asks smiling.

"Well, ever since we found out about the baby, you've seen kind of emotional."

"Yeah, babe, it's called pregnancy." She chuckles a little, but soon stops when she sees that I have the straightest face possible. "Sorry. But what do you mean?" She asks.

"I don't know. You just seem...different."

"Maybe because I'm scared as shit to be a mother." She snaps, and suddenly, she beats me as far as having the straightest face.

"El, we're already parents to Lilly."

"I know. But the difference is that Lilly is pretty much already raised. I mean, sure, we're her parents and we're responsible for her, but it's not like we've been raising her since birth."

"Love, I don't really feel like having this talk so I'm gonna tell you flat out what will happen. In seven and a half months, we're going to have a baby, we're going to raise him or her, and make a few mistakes along the way. But it'll be okay, because we won't be alone. Do you understand?" I point my finger as if I were talking to someone little.

"Aha, yes, babe, I do." We hug eachother for a couple of seconds and then head out to the living room with everyone else.

+

The next morning, El and Lilly go through security and wait by the gate with us before our flight is called.

"Hey, Lilly. I'm going to miss you. Promise to take care of your mother for me, alright?." I ask her giving her a huge hug.

"I'll miss you too. And yeah, I promise."

"Good, I'll make sure to call and talk to you as often as I can. I love you, Lilly." I kiss the top of her head and she smiles wide.

"I love you too." She says quietly, before giving me another small hug.

"Okay, I'm going to go tell your mom bye before I start crying." She giggles and nods.

I walk over to El, who was saying bye to everyone else.

"Please don't leave, Lou." She whispers, tears rolling out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry, babe, I have to. But we'll be together for the holidays, besides Thanksgiving. And I'll always be with you in your heart." I tell her as she crys into my chest.

"I know, I'll always be in yours too." She tries her best to smile.

"I love you, El. Take care of baby Tomlinson for me." I bend down and kiss her stomach that has started to grow.

"I love you too, Boo Bear, and I will." I kiss her one last time, before grabbing my bags and standing in line by the gate.

*Lilly's POV*

After I say bye to Louis, I say my goodbyes to Harry, Zayn and Liam.

Once they are all in line, Niall comes to me, tears in his eyes.

"Princess, I love you so, so, so, much." He says, wrapping his arm around me.

"I know, Nialler, and I love you too."