Chapter 39

Third Person

It has been a few days since Liam started at the Hospital. Cedar Sinai to be exact. A couple of days before Thanksgiving. And a week before Harry's four month check up. Currently Louis, Harry, and Louis are at Louis' flat discussing Thanksgiving dinner and Liam is at work. They have come up with the idea of having a dinner at the club on Sunday for them and all the employees. Figuring they will all be with families on Thanksgiving Day.

"What do you suppose we do about the turkeys?", Louis had asked. "We will need at least three of them. Do you think the store still has any left?", Louis asks a bit too dramatically

"Doesn't matter Lou", Niall responded. "We are going to this turkey farm and getting one the old fashion way", Niall had said trying to hold his laugh in. Harry not doing so well at it.

"What? Why? How?", Louis says tripping over his words

"We pick out the turkey that we want and then chase it down and then we grab it by it's neck-" 

"No! We will find them at the store like we have been doing!", Harry shouted out no longer able to find it funny at this point. "No killing them ourselves", He said with a pout as he looked at Niall.

"I agree", Louis responded. "Besides that's what you do to chickens. You shoot a turkey", Louis explained. Harry's emotions are going everywhere now. One minute he will something funny and laugh. The next minute he is crying his eyes out. Damn hormones. Niall just laughed and agreed that they would be going to the store for it.

"Okay the girls..Jade, Perrie, Alex, and Skye are bringing a type of salad or desert. Alex and Ed are bringing a ham. Zayn is bringing potatoes, rolls, and stuffing", Louis explained after everything was calmed down. "Josh is bringing a spicy rice dish that he says is' to die for' ", He went on to say.

"We are bringing the turkeys, gravy, yams, and cranberry sauce", Niall read off from their list.

"Is anyone bringing me a cat?", Harry said in a whiny tone. Niall and Louis just looked at each other

"A cat? Why would we bring a cat to dinner?", Louis asked cautiously trying not to upset Harry anymore than he already is. Strange how one minute he was laughing about the turkey and then he was in full blown tears. Again..damn hormones.

"Not to eat, geez", Harry said as he sniffled. "I want a cat. A fluffy one", Harry said as he looked at Louis.

"We will see at Christmas", Louis said as he kissed Harry on the cheek and then glanced at Niall, already having a plan set up.

"Okay..so do we all wanna go to the store or just a part of us or what?", Louis asked as he stood up from the table

"I will stay here as Liam will be home shortly and i want to be here when he gets home", Niall explained

"I will go with babe", Harry says as he stands up from the table

"We will be back shortly then", Louis said as he and Harry walked out the door. Niall decides to get up from the table and get some laundry and stuff going. He has been setting all day trying to figure this dinner out and hasn't gotten any cleaning done.

He goes upstairs to their room to gather their clothes up. Then goes to the bathroom to grab towels or whatever may have been thrown in their. As he walks back towards the stairs he stops at what will be their baby's room. He hasn't been in there since they brought the baby stuff home. He opens the door and nearly breaks down in tears. Everything was set up and there paint cans and brushes laying in the corner of the room on plastic. The room was decorated in a neutral theme of zoo animals. On the ceiling were glow in the dark stars stuck all around above the crib. He grabbed the build-a-bear angel and sat in the glider chair and hugged the said item close to him.

"We will never forget you lovely", Niall said as he rocked in the chair. "We have a chance to get another baby. A sibling for you. You're going to be a big sister my angel. But just know that this baby will never take your place. That you will always have a place in mine and your daddies heart. Always.". Just then he heard the bedroom door creak open. He looked up and seen Liam standing there.

"Wh-when did you do this?", Niall asked him in between sobs.

"I have my ways", Liam softly answered him as he walked into the room and closer to Niall. "Zayn painted. Ed, Zayn and Josh also helped set everything up. Louis directed everybody on what to do", Liam explained. Both of them laughing some about bossy Louis. "Harry wanted to help but he couldn't so he just sat and told everyone what a great job they were doing."

"Where was I?", Niall asked confused.

"That day that you decided to go to the club while it was closed to do inventory or just be to yourself", Liam explained as he knelt down in front of Niall. Niall just looked at him with a loving look in his eyes

"I love you Liam James Payne!", Niall said as he leaned forward and kissed Liam. What started out as a soft kiss turned to a heated one quite quickly. Before they knew it they were on the floor. Niall straddling Liam's  waist. The two boys didn't even notice when someone walked into their house. Or walked up their stairs. Or walked into their baby's room

"Oiiii!!!", Louis screached out as he walked into the room

"The nursery lads?? Really??", He exclaimed quite loudly and dramatically. Niall quickly jumped up, Liam following. Them both fixing their hair and shirts trying to ignore their best mates standing there.

"Anyways, what did you guys pick up at the store?", Niall asked as they all made their way out of the nursery.

"Not a cat", Harry said flatly as they made their way down the stairs. That got a laugh out of the other three boys. As they got to the kitchen Liam and Niall went over to the bags and started unloading them. They got everything out that was on the list and then they noticed a bag full of stuff not on the list.

"Chocolate!", Niall gasped as he grabbed bags of assorted chocolate candy from said bag.

"My chocolate!", Harry exclaimed as reached to grab it from Niall's hand. "Baby wants chocolate!"

"Can you share with me?", Niall asked, causing Liam and Louis too look at each other and shake their hands. It's like dealing with little kids

"Yes!", Harry said as he grabbed a bag and gave it to Niall. They both sat at the table and ate chocolate while they all discussed Thanksgiving plans and Harry's coming up appointment. Liam not wanting to talk about work yet, avoided the subject when it came up

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Tried to make it fun and happy. Please vote and comment your thoughts or ideas. Thank you. Much love xx