Chapter 10

A/N:Well, our boys lost two awards tonight that I have seen. I logged off twitter and decided to write because I didn't want to see anymore. We all know they deserved those awards. I personally believe that the award shows are rigged, but that's just my opinion. Anyhow, our boys know that we still love them and are still here for them. And the fans that have left due to the boys being on break just gave us a bigger chance to get noticed/followed . Okay, enough of my rambling. Here is chapter 10. I hope you enjoy.

HARRY
I hear the alarm going off. It is Monday morning. I really don't want to get up and leave the warmth of Louis' arms. We would both rather skipping work and just go on up to the hospital. Niall and Liam's mums are getting on a flight this morning. That is comforting them knowing their mums are on their way. Niall is do for surgery tomorrow around two in the afternoon. We will both be off work in time to be there with Liam during it. I am brought out of my thoughts by a grumpy Louis

"Harold, shut that damn thing off!", He says as he snuggles closer to me

"Sorry, baby, got lost in my thoughts", I explain to him as I go to get up

"I know baby. But everything will be okay", He says as he pulls me back into him. This is his best friend going through this and he is being pretty calm through it all. But I do know his heart is breaking for them. I heard him crying when he thought I was asleep during the night. I'm not going to say anything though, because it would just embarrass him I think

"Baby, we need to get up and get ready for work, love", I tell him as I set up. His arm falling to the bed. I lean down to give him a soft kiss before getting up and head to the shower. I step in once the water is warm enough and go to put shampoo in my hair when I suddenly feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"Holy shit, Lou! You scared the crap out of me!", I said as I turned around to face him. Soap in my hair and my eyes still closed. I peeked one eye open to see him smirking at me. I continued to rinse the soap out of my hair as I feel Louis' hands going lower and lower till they reach my now hardening member. I rinse the soap out of my hair quite quickly as he begins to stroke me. I then feel myself being pinned against the shower well and soft lips molding with mine. Moans and groans were echoing throughout the bathroom as we continued our little love fest. After a few moments of kissing and grinding and pumping we were standing there holding each other up as we caught our breath. We then went back to showering and then getting out to rush around getting ready so we weren't late. We both grab something to go to eat on the way and then head out to our vehicles and head to the school. When we arrive we park our vehicles and get out to head inside. We do our morning ritual of meeting in the parking lot to give each other a kiss before heading to our destination. Him to the field and me inside the school. I see students gathered on the grounds waiting for school to start. Just chatting amongst friends and such. Some of them bid me good morning as I make my way to the door. I smile and return their friendly gesture. I make my way down the halls and to the gym. The boxing area is right off of that.

"Good morning, Mr. Scheiffer", I say as I walk in his little office and go straight to the coffee pot.

"Good morning Mr. Styles. Are you sure you're up to being here this morning?", He asks as I set down across his desk from him.

"yeah, I think so. Why?", I asked in confusion. Why would he be asking me that?

"Liam told me what happened over the weekend with that Lucas dude and then with Niall", He explained as he sat his coffee mug down.

"yeah, was a pretty messed up weekend and has moved into the week", I explain as I just stare at his desk. "But I think being here will help keep my mind busy. I will go back to the hospital after work"