Chapter 36

LIAM
I am not sure if I am awake or dreaming, but I feel soft kisses being placed along my bare chest. I was afraid to wake up. Because if this is a dream, please let me continue sleeping. Pretty soon those soft lips made their way down to my waist right above the band of my boxers. I barely opened my eyes as I felt my whole body shudder. In a wonderful way. Through my eyelashes and the slits of my eyelids I seen Niall staring up at me with a sly grin

"Good morning baby", He said as he ran his fingers along my thighs.

"Good morning,love. What you doin'?", I ask my  voice still raspy from sleep

"I'm going to give you something to think of  while taking your test", He said as he wrapped his mouth around me. I laid my head back and let soft moans escape my parted lips. Shit his mouth is heaven, I feel him rutting against my leg as he continues sucking me. After a few minutes of moans and groans, I shoot my load down his throat as he unloads his on my leg.

"God baby, you are amazing!", I say as he scoots up and kisses me.

"Thought you could use a stress reliever this morning", He said with a smile. We get up and get washed up and get ready to head to the University. Taking my final exams for Med Tech and CNA today. I am very nervous. But Niall did help with that I must say. I give him a quick kiss as we finished breakfast and I headed out the door.

"Good luck baby", Niall says as I open the door. I look back at him and smile and blow him a kiss. On the way there all I could think of is the what ifs on these exams. I have studied so hard and would feel so bad if I failed. When I get there, I quickly find a parking spot and park. I grab all my things that I need and get out to head in. My nerves getting the best of me. I find the room that we are taking the CNA exam in. I walk in and find a spot to set down at. I feel like a kid in highschool again taking his at the end of the year exams.

"Everybody get seated and get your pencils out. I will be the one giving your exam today. Anyone here also taking their med tech exam? If so you should've gotten an email so stating that you will be taking that exam today as well. Something about errors and difficulties. When you guys get done you can go down to the cafeteria or however and grab lunch as that test wont be till 2:00 this afternoon. So you do have time to finish this one. It is not timed so please do not rush through it. Take your time. After you're done, bring your tests up here. You will receive and email in the next few days so stating wether you passed or failed.", She then handed the tests out and we began our testing. My mind kept drifting to the actions that took place this morning. I kept trying to shake the thoughts from my head for one so that I can do this and pass and for two so I don't end up with a semi right here in class. I spend the next three hours on this test. Going over to make sure I got every question answered and every essay question answered as detailed as I possibly could. We had our hands on test already thank God. I go and hand in my test and grab my things to leave. I look at the time to see that I still have a couple of hours before I do my Med Tech exam. I call Niall to see if he wants to meet up for lunch

"Hello", Niall answers after three rings. He sounded out of breath and I heard noises in the background

"Hey babe. I'm at lunch want to join me? I have a couple hours before my next exam", I explain to him.

"Umm...I'm kind of busy right now babe", Niall said quickly. Hmm..what is going on? I tell him bye and we exchange I love you's before we hang up. I make my way down to the cafeteria and get in line to get me something to eat. They are serving mexican food today. Yaay! I grab a plate that has a taco, burrito, enchilada and some rice on the plate. I grab a drink and go to a table to eat. My mind still whirling what could Niall be doing. I heard some females in the back ground and some males voices. They sounded familiar but my mind is still whirling around. I finish my lunch and head to the Med Tech class in a daze. I know I need to clear my head and thoughts so that I can get through this test and pass.I find my seat and set down. Vaguely taking in what the exam instructor was saying. Surprisingly I was able to  clear my head for the next couple of hours and got through the exam quite easily. Finding that all my hours spent studying and reading paid off for both my exams. I finished up this exam and handed it in. Took me close to three hours. Due to essay questions at the end. Again was as detailed as I possibly could be.

I got home around five that evening. Glad that the exams were over. now just waiting for the results. Found out that we would be getting our results in the mail but will also be getting a certificate as well. We will go to the school to pick that up when we are notified of it. I set in the car for a bit and just breathe. I look around the driveway and see a few cars parked. I didn't notice til now. I get out of the car and make my way to the flat. I open the door and walk in. Quickly greeted by Niall. The flat was silent. Til we walked into the living room. That's when everyone started congratulating me. The flat was decorated throughout the living room. We walked in the kitchen and seen a huge cake on the table. Punch set out for drinkage. I stood there taking all of this in. A big smile crosses my face.

"Ni, Baby, love did you do this", I asked him as I hugged him to me

"Yes, well, with the help of our friends and my adorable cousin", Niall said as he kissed me. This is why he didn't meet me for lunch. He is completely forgiven. I seen all our friends standing around.

"Thank you . All of you. But I don't know if I passed yet or not", I explained.

"See, baby, that's what friends and boyfriends are about. We have enough confidence in you to know that you passed and will be working at Cedar Sinai Hospital soon", Niall said with a huge smile. I found out that What I have will get me in the doors and then I can take their program to become a doctor. We all have fun eating and chatting about for a couple hours. After everyone leaves, it's just Niall and I. We cuddle on the couch for a bit talking. Then that turned into kissing. Which soon turned into Me taking Niall up stairs and finishing what we started this morning.

A/N: Sorry if this was short and boring. I wanted to get his exams out of the way. Because more interesting things happen after this. Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment your thoughts or ideas. Much love xx