Epilogue

The cool air felt good as it breezed around the figure as he stood in the heart of the elf clan. The wind tugged at his hood, threatening to pull it down. The bat-like creature with its wings folded closely to it small frail body, squawked uncertainly. "All is well," the figure said to creature. "The wind may not be on our side, but the Gods' are." From there he produced a small sack that fit perfectly on his thin hands.

Tossing it tenderly in his hands, he thought calmly to himself. "I am disappointed of how things worked with the dwarves and goblins, but of course, these are only test trails to see how our dear Creator deals with these situations." Again, the creature squawked uncertainly. "Hush now, my pet." Soothed the figure as he stalked over to a patch of mint leaves. The wind blew harder as the figure crouched down on his hutches. He gently opened the pouch and tilting it forward, a patch of dark powder poured over the mint leaf patch. The patch glowed a mysterious black before it settled back to its normal green color.

Smiling, the figure rose. His smile soon vanished as he heard the approaching sound of a ryder wolf. A lone rider was hunched over on the wolf as it came near the cloaked man. "What news you bring?" The hooded man asked the rider.

"The Creator has stopped the oncoming war between the dwarves and goblins." The man said.

"Yes, yes, so I've heard." The hooded figure replied in cool, but angered voice. "Have you gained her trust?"

"I believe so, your greatness. We just made it back to Shurli when I got your note. I will report to you often about her next moves with Arula... it shouldn't take long before word reaches out about this." The hooded man nodded.

"Good." He said. "You should head back now, Yuza. You've done me a great service. Don't let the Creator know about your whereabouts. We can't afford to be founded out... not yet."

"Of course, your greatness." Yuza said. "And one more thing... there was boy who came here from the Otherworld. I believe he could be of use." The hooded figure nodded once more. He stroked his pet in thought.

"Keep an eye out on him as well. If he could be of use, then we can't let his mind be poison to the side of the Creator." He decided. "No go! Before anyone sees you." And with that, Yuza left on his ryder wolf. The cloaked man watched with patients. "Soon..." he told his pet. "Soon..."