Character Bio♡

Name: Amai (Kami) Demonite

Appearance: Silver hair, usually light blue eyes, Naruto's height, pale skin, long hair.

Weapon: dual scythe wielding or Kunai blades.

Ability: Markings appear on her body and changing her eyes to light blue surrounded by pitch black, uses a sharingan, and on the other eye her clans signature forbidden move "Demon Dance". Demon Dance= A move that with each attack you or your opponent do takes away chakra from your opponent giving you an advantage, with more practice this move could allow you to permanently have their ability and enhance your own chakra capacity.

Rank: Jonin

Story: Her family and clan were brutally murdered on her birthday. On that day she made a deal with a demon and a god. Now she ends up trying to avenge her clans death but what she knows and the truth is different.

Personality: She keeps to herself. She hates the fact there is death in the world but contradicts herself when she punches first asks questions later. She wants to make friends but wants to be away from the people she could hurt, She values her pride more then her life.

Fav Food: Dongo, pocki, lemons, curry, beef udon, and lollipops.

Fav Place: The forest because it's the best place to train and think or take a nap.

Crush: Sasuke Uchiha

Least Liked People: Fan boys, Sakura Haruno (Until they become friends), Itachi Uchiha.